• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Linkin Park Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JesseFan

Okay here is a thread where you talk about nothing but Linkin Park.

Linkin Park is one of my fav rock bands. My current fav song by them is Faint. I really liked the Faint remix as well.

Please try not to dis Linkin Park. If you have nothing nice to say about them then don't say anything at all.

Thanks.:)

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey this is a kool thread idea, but its not gonna get much popularity sadly.

Anyway my favorite song would probubly be a tie between one step closer, crawling, and from the inside. in the end is just getting too old.

I have a question too. did the band really break up!?!?!?!?!? cause mike shinoda has been goin solo and all, but are they gonna be like the backstreet boys??? they're gonna go away and then get back together??? can some1 plz tell me!?!?!?!?

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
this is a good thread in my favorite band, i became a Linkin Park fan back when i was 11 yrs old in 2001, i like all there albums including reanimations but my favorite out of all of the has to be Hybrid Theory that album just brings all alot of good memories and the whole album is classic imo but my favorite song has to be "Breaking The Habit", by the way is LP releasing another album?

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
is LP releasing another album?
Yes, they are. Pretty soon too, its supposed to come out early 2007 and I cannot wait!

I remember the first song I heard by Linkin Park was 'Crawling' back when they're album first came out, I fell in love with the band quickly and ever since then they've been my favorite band ever.

have a question too. did the band really break up!?!?!?!?!?
No, the never broke up, but after Meteora they took a break giving Mike time to release his solo album and Chester to start making his solo album.

JesseFan

lol Thanks guys for the comments on the thread.

You know Barxin, I have heard a lot of people say that LP song Crawling is a good song but I haven't heard it yet.

Do any of you other's like it?

ozymandius

LP is the first band i ever really got into. First song i heard was the video 4 In the End (still love it). My favorite is H!Voltag3 from Reanimation. pretty sweet that there's a new album coming out in '07.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
The original is best imo because its just original and has more yelling and the non techno-ish background.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
do u mean the remix with Jay-Z?? i already know that the original is better, cause to me, the whole LP and J-Z thing just suked to me. but can some1 give me the link to the remix anyway, and JesseFan, it may not be unpopular after all. and once again, GREAT thread idea.

O

Oberon

Linkin park is most likely the greatest band of all time, IMO.

Mostly because it's not that often you see a rapper, rock vocalist, guitarist, drummer, and mixer all in one band.

So my favorite song right now is most likely Figure 09, or Lying From You.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
Don't forget bassist. xD

But, they're the greatest band ever to me too. I think it's cool how Chester always changes his hair.

JesseFan

lol Thanks Barxin for the awesome complement.

Surprisingly you guys I am just not starting to really like Linkin Park.

I mean I had always heard of them but never actually liked them. I just thought their music was cool and that's it.

But now I love them!!!

My mum is disapointed cause I like Faint. She said I shouldn't be listening to stuff like that. But she still lets me listen to it so yeah.

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
I join those who think this is the greatest band of all time.

I know the Lyrics of most of their songs, which is pretty cool.

Also, their Videos are amazing. The one for Breaking the habit, you know, the one they made as an anime, is very well done.

Fav. song from them: Somewhere I belong in par with Points of Authority

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
hey ive got a question. wat remixes from reanimation do u like better than the originals??
who ever owns reanimation and hybrid theory (which u sould!!!), listen to all of the songs on both CD's and see which ones r better.

my favs r:
Points of Athority (DEFINENTALLY)
Forgotten
With You
Pushing me Away
Crawling (JUST BARELY)
and One Step Closer is a tie

wat r yours?????

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
^Interesting. They are all from Hybird Therory
That's their best CD.
Though, Meteora wasn't bad at all....
That was also a great collection

No i dont mean like that...... i ment wat songs from reanimation did u like better than hybred theory. i didnt have to do with meteora at all (though it was a kick ass cd, :thumbsup: )

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
I didn't like Frgt10 that much because of the deep voice. x.x

But I liked 1stp Klsr the most and P*5ing Me Away was awesome along with By_Myslf and can't forget Krlwing. =P

JesseFan

Well like I said I am just now starting to love Linkin Park so I don't have any of their CD's but I plan on getting some of them this christmas.

If I can wait that long. T_T

I basicly just downloaded the songs I liked by them and burned them on a blank CD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back