• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Linkin Park Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainfire

Sitting in the rain, thinking up new ideas...
I think that No More Sorrow is the best track from Minute to Midnight personally. It's hard rock without slipping into that horrible Rock-killing Genre of Nu-Metal. Not that there's anything wrong with the Genre in some aspects -- we've had good bands come from it.

I do think that M2M is the best album since Hybrid Theory though. Meteora just was too weak and I don't consider Reanimation in the same category -- Kind of in the same category with NIN's remixed Year Zero.

C

calvinyou89

Linkin park is awesome. Has anyone here gone to one of their tours?!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I think that No More Sorrow is the best track from Minute to Midnight personally. It's hard rock without slipping into that horrible Rock-killing Genre of Nu-Metal. Not that there's anything wrong with the Genre in some aspects -- we've had good bands come from it.

I do think that M2M is the best album since Hybrid Theory though. Meteora just was too weak and I don't consider Reanimation in the same category -- Kind of in the same category with NIN's remixed Year Zero.

I agree entirely, Hybrid Theory is definitely there best IMO, and No More Sorrow was the only song that really stood out on MtM, aside from The Little Things Give you Away... Pity

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

Ok...the best song on M2M would have been Qwerty if they decided to put it on the album, that was a beast of a song.

M2M was possibly the worst album I've heard in years.
Meteora was great, whilst Reanimation had its own gems on there.

I hope LP go back to their Hybrid/Meteora days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back