• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KH3D NA Release Date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I wish I had cryogenics like Walt Disney, then I could freeze myself in time, have a nice nap, and wake up on July 31st.

Just saying, that rumor was disproved ages ago, I'm just saying in case you didn't know, but if you did, ignore this comment lol xP

Now all that's left is to wait for them to officially announce the bundle (hopefully we get the limited edition 3DS).

If they'd did it today, I could've paid off the whole thing this weekend since I'm going home this weekend.

Yup! I feel you, I'm waiting ever so patiently on that bundle or any info about 10th anniversary things to come around.

for working our asses off for khi :D
not as much as you think we do, trust me

Wait? You actually knew that the released date was July 31st? Since when?!?!? I'm just curious. Also, I know you probably don't know this, and I don't care if you can't give me a definite answer, but if you know anything about a bundle or any 10th anniversary plans (I don't care about what they are, just that they exist) could you please just respond, PM me, send me a owl with a letter for all I care. I've been so scared all day that they won't be releasing something, and I'm scared it's going to have adverse effects on me soon, but you just can't help it sometimes. I'm really nervous for a lot of reasons right now:

- Is there going to be a bundle
- Will there be any 10th anniversary celebrations?
- Will there be a pre-release event at Nintendo World?
- How am I going to somehow get my hands on Nomura's autograph (that Square Channel thing go me thinking of this on the main page)?

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
i've been dreaming of the day this date would drop; i'm glad it's not too far in the distance!

@kupo1121: i'm sure if anything of that sort has been announced, sign and the other site staff are sworn to secrecy. so even if you pleaded and begged for it they wouldn't be able to tell you until something official has been announced in that regard.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i've been dreaming of the day this date would drop; i'm glad it's not too far in the distance!

images

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
and even if you did, you'd have no choice but to say you didn't because you can't say anything. or something like that.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Well yeah, that's usually how it goes. When you know exclusive information you have to keep some sort of confidentiality. :p

LordPhantomhive

Awards
It going to be around 4 months till the game is release so there is still some time for 10th Anniversary stuff to be revealed before then, so chill.:p I sure there will be something.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think you all are idiots and extremely impatient but that is okay.
Ethy, you and I think the same *u*. Let us ride off and have epic dragon battles while we judge everyone here *u*

Glad I can talk about this now, can't wait for the Europe date ;)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ethy, you and I think the same *u*. Let us ride off and have epic dragon battles while we judge everyone here *u*

Glad I can talk about this now, can't wait for the Europe date ;)

*u* The battles will be extremely awesome and filled with angst and humor!

tumblr_m2112xuS8j1r1ep7v.gif

xDDDD I've wanted to know for so long. ;A; Watching gameplay was not enough but now I have something to look forward to!

tumblr_m1dt9bJH5a1qipyj9o1_500.gif

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
*u* The battles will be extremely awesome and filled with angst and humor!

tumblr_m2112xuS8j1r1ep7v.gif
tumblr_m213qtdJJx1qc9yiv.gif

xDDDD I've wanted to know for so long. ;A; Watching gameplay was not enough but now I have something to look forward to!

tumblr_m1dt9bJH5a1qipyj9o1_500.gif
My friend will be so happy with this news. He got all excited yesterday because our school does exchanges with Japan and thought he could play Dream Drop Distance when they come over. But now we have this.

Gameplay and plot and plot and gameplay. Good start to holidays~~

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
funny thing is how i just had this feeling you all knew xD

but its not funny how we dont know if youre telling the truth... or lying... hmmm...
images
Lol just give it a rest xD.

WOO YEAH E3 PARTY.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
funny thing is how i just had this feeling you all knew xD

but its not funny how we dont know if youre telling the truth... or lying... hmmm...
images

Just think of how we feel when you mention your suspicions so much that everyone else believes it and starts harassing us for it D:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's alright xD You didn't mean any harm so don't worry about it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back