• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KH3D NA Release Date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

raycat27_2003

Awards
I'm just glad we're getting it period. I'm going to a convention before this is released, but I'll have it fully paid off before then.

KevVentus

Excellent! I could cry! It's a tad later than I was anticipating, but this is great. Like a lot of other people said, I'm not looking forward to a localized trailer :3

I'm also curious if there will be any preorder bonuses announced. I'm not that excited for the bundle since I caved and got a 3DS already, but it would be awesome if it were released.

AllieCassidy11

Re: KH 3D RELEASES JULY 31 FOR NA

I am so excitied! They just announced it on my FB page! only 116 days to go, well its more enjoyable to say in 3 months :D

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
When I get the game, I promise I'll do this with the copy of 3D right in front of the Gamestop clerk.
tumblr_ll7h3bNChK1qbx2jto1_500.gif

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Oh wow. Early this morning I had a feeling there would be an official release date announced today so I started news hunting but didn't find anything. Guess I should have just waited a bit. I'm happy about this date. It sounds perfect. Not too long that I would get impatient and not so short that I wouldn't have enough time to save for a 3DS.

Why so much complaining? It's likely going to have some additions for the international version like they always do.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Is it like the week of revealing release dates for 3DS games?XD Pokemon Conquest, Kingdom Hearts, Theatrhythm, and now Rhythm Thief (for NA). Wow July is going to be a great month for the 3DS, through I only planning to get Kingdom Hearts.

Last edited:

AllieCassidy11

Is it like the week of revealing release dates for 3DS games?XD Pokemon Conquest, Kingdom Hearts, Theatrhythm, and now Rhythm Thief it seems. Wow July is going to be a great month for the 3DS, through I only planning to get Kingdom Hearts.
I hope Animal Crossing 3D's release date will be announced :biggrin:

KevVentus

Is it like the week of revealing release dates for 3DS games?XD Pokemon Conquest, Kingdom Hearts, Theatrhythm, and now Rhythm Thief (for NA). Wow July is going to be a great month for the 3DS, through I only planning to get Kingdom Hearts.

I know! I saw the Pokemon date was announced and I was thinking "If only we could get this for Kingdom Hearts..."

Well here we are : DDD

Youniquee

Awards
Saw this while I was out, I think doing a mini dance in McDonald's would be a bit too weird but yay~ it's about time! Even though I don't live in America, I'm still happy since Europe's release date is usually 2-3 days after~ :3

Now to wait for dat localized trailer hnngh..

strugglechamp

This is the best news I've had all day. I can't believe we're getting it so soon after the japanese release date.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Saw this while I was out, I think doing a mini dance in McDonald's would be a bit too weird but yay~ it's about time! Even though I don't live in America, I'm still happy since Europe's release date is usually 2-3 days after~ :3

Now to wait for dat localized trailer hnngh..

Look and see Europe is August 3rd. Maybe I'll ask for this game for my birthday. I also need a 3DS too.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
everytime i bring this up my post gets deleted but im telling you they all knew... they were just sitting back watching us freak out XD

no one was supposed to know we knew lol

Roro

Awards
Thank you square, all I asked for was a release date and now we have it :D I guess it really does pay to be patient, I didn't think we'd get one this soon :p

WaveK89

Had a dream last night that the release date was announced to be September 5th which didn't make sense since it was a Wednesday. Anyway, I am glad to hear about this release date.

It fits right in my patience level before I would have otherwise said, "Screw it, I am spoiling myself with the Japanese version," like I did for BBS.

Still, it will be tough not to spoil myself as I await the game's release whether accidentally or by giving into temptation. I can do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back