• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KH3D NA Release Date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Well it's about time. 35 hours of gameplay is promising...and we practically get a full length MOVIE as the secret ending. Who knows how many extras Nomura added in our version. KHDDD Final Mix is gonna have some super add ons

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well it's about time. 35 hours of gameplay is promising...and we practically get a full length MOVIE as the secret ending.
It's not that long. It's short, really. You must be thinking of the ending cutscene.

Who knows how many extras Nomura added in our version. KHDDD Final Mix is gonna have some super add ons
I thought they said there was little to no extras added into the internation version?

KevVentus

The only NA entry with extras I'm aware of is Birth By Sleep...

Unless Kurt Zisa was an exclusive... but I don't think the boss was. Just the name.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The only NA entry with extras I'm aware of is Birth By Sleep...

Unless Kurt Zisa was an exclusive... but I don't think the boss was. Just the name.
Kurt Zisa was exclusive, as was the phantom I believe.

KevVentus

Really? Now I have to check!

I'd like to note how annoying it is to search the first entry in a franchise : P

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Kingdom Hearts One had us receiving Kurt Zisa, Phantom, Sephiroth, Ice Titan(I think), and whatever rewards for beating them there were. I think we got a couple other small things too

KevVentus

Yep I went all the way back to the original game's website. It seems like the original Japanese version didn't have any optional bosses at all.. except maybe the Phantom.

I'm pretty sure Kingdom Hearts 2 didn't have any extras though... I followed that one's release like a blood hound. But now everything I know is a lie so I can't be so sure.

But I do remember reading somewhere that DDD won't have exclusive content in its international release... I'm not one hundred percent certain on that. But I'm not really expecting anything new.

Then again, I wouldn't know the difference if I keep up this no spoiler streak.

And if you're really dedicated to the Final Mixes, you can play them. I'm not willing to shell out that much cash though : P So for now I will simply admire from afar.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
its gonna suck when the NA game comes out and then everyone else in the forums already knows what happened and theres not really anyone to discuss it with...

hopefully it wont be that way

KevVentus

Nahhh I'm sure there's a good amount of people who've managed to keep their soul pure.

And once we do finish the game, we can finally venture into the Spoilers section where all the cool kids are!!

You think the forums are bad? Youtube is a nightmare... all I want is some simple Traverse Town gameplay but that side bar sure doesn't hold back with its related videos : P

Thankfully I've yet to see any screen shots that haven't been shown in trailers or scans

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Nahhh I'm sure there's a good amount of people who've managed to keep their soul pure.

And once we do finish the game, we can finally venture into the Spoilers section where all the cool kids are!!

You think the forums are bad? Youtube is a nightmare... all I want is some simple Traverse Town gameplay but that side bar sure doesn't hold back with its related videos : P

Thankfully I've yet to see any screen shots that haven't been shown in trailers or scans

im not even risking youtube.. i mean, i spend most of my time on youtube since i make videos once a week and im trying to build a fanbase there but ive been doing good keeping away from spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back