• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official E3 2013 HQ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
DAMMIT MICROSOFT YOU GOT MY ATTENTION IN A BIG WAY

please just dont make it a cortana revival story that'd be worse than fan-fiction tier

DEDICATED SERVERS

60 FPS

diddly, this conference is almost turning me around on the xbox one

release price sounds like it'll be $600 or more in australia poop

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
so long as titanfall mixes in some interesting on-foot weapons and not the general fare its looking really solid

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Oh my God, it's like Halo had sex with Mirror's Edge and pooped out... WAIT. IS THIS GEARS OF WAR?

edit: never mind titanfall

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
high mobility sci fi shooter with mechs

stop tempting me xbox one

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Just by listening, Titanfall's main character is voiced by Troy Baker.

Game Industry. I love Troy Baker's voice to fucking death. So please, STOP MAKING HIM THE MAIN CHARACTER OF EVERY FUCKING GAME LATELY.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
dork souls ii+witcher 3+mgs5 hype

none of those are exclusive to xbox one, and even if they were, i still would not buy one

also why was master chief wearing a cloak for no reason in that demo that's the stupidest thing ever

what is he zero from megaman zero 2

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Having just watched the Microsoft press event, I still can't say I'm impressed by most of it except maybe Project Spark. everything else just looked like the standard "hormonal teenage boy" realistic action and violence fests we've seen practically the entire past two generations. 60fps is nothing to me. *for some reason my keyboard won't go down a line so new paragraph* I was indifferent to the Master Chief reveal though that was a nice enough promo. I could get Halo on my PC though and the Live features just aren't a turn-on to me, and they may even be just a distraction.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I missed Microsoft's conference because of a final but it doesn't look like I missed much anyway. Scrolling through IGN's front page I notice nothing of interest to me.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
In so far the only real highlight for me was the announcement of a new Killer Instinct. Other than that, most games I'm interested in are multiplat with the exception of Quantum Break (which still has been very vague on some details).

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
solid showing of games, and was nice to see the free titles for xbl gold members, but ms still has people's concerns about the online and used game stuff to contend with

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I really wanted Microsoft to redeem themselves, I really did, but that conference, damn was it underwhelming. It's not the games didn't look good, I was very impressed with MGS5 and The Witcher 3, but without even acknowledging the outcry surrounding the online requirements of the console, I could not really get invested in the amazing games. This has given Sony a huge chance to sweep up the audience with an exciting reveal of the PS4 hardware and solidifying the details about their console's online aspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back