• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official E3 2013 HQ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
*see's Tayroar's post* Well think my decision has been swayed for this xmas.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
E3 pretty much solidified my decision on purchasing the Wii U and the PS4.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I've already decided to set aside one of my paychecks this summer just to fund my craving for the damn ps4.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Same here. Luckily I've already sprung for a WiiU. (and both a 3DS and a Vita for that matter) I'll be able to play any game I want this gen. (so far I've never seen a X-box exclusive that genuinely interested me anyway)

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Same here. Luckily I've already sprung for a WiiU. (and both a 3DS and a Vita for that matter) I'll be able to play any game I want this gen. (so far I've never seen a X-box exclusive that genuinely interested me anyway)

Only three on XI interest me and that's sad. some of other titles were interesting too, but I'm not going to get X1.

axel95

Awards
I am also one of the many people that will be switching from the 360 to the PS4. I am just absolutely stunned at Microsoft's attitude towards this gen of consoles. It sickens me.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
[video=youtube;p9Ra6Gv9Qxw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p9Ra6Gv9Qxw[/video]

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
tumblr_mob97xkIml1qgukeno1_400.gif

Most accurate representation of E3 2013 in a GIF.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

Gram

Banned
Awards
Microsoft scared? MS cancelling post-E3 Interviews and the official Round-Table

Their one chance to give people even a slight incentive to stick around and drop the details on what the advantages are to their console and they blow it.
It's like their not even thinking about the consequences of this. xD

Microsoft say that if you don’t have any Internet, you can buy an XBOX 360. I say that if you don’t have any sense, you can buy an XBOX ONE
8p10n.gif

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
[video=youtube;Y7DzZwAP2H8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Y7DzZwAP2H8[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back