• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official E3 2013 HQ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Dude. Two free games per month for Gold members. Me gustaaa.
yeah but if its starting with halo 3 and ac2 then its probably going to keep being old games that have a sequel coming up soon that they can hopefully get you interested in by the free game they gave you

in other news, lmao god of war 3 with even more qtes

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
It's still pretty neat, though. I mean... they could not give it to you. RYSE AND SUNSET OVERDRIVE, THO. UGH. PLEASE, XBONE. I DON'T WANNA BUY YOU.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
haha the last time we got an insomniac game that seemed to have some spirit it went from overstrike to fuse

i wouldnt keep your hopes up much for this if they ever got very high in the first place

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Killer Instinct. Get hype!

Not going to lie when I say that alone makes me want to get the X1, but it's going to take more than one game to make me buy one.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Yo, like... Does anyone actually go out to buy Forza? 'Cause I got a copy of a Forza game when I bought my 360 slim last year and I still haven't opened it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
lmao

THE PC EXCLUSIVE

THAT THEN WENT MOBILE

THAT THEN WENT TO 360

IS NOW COMING TO XBONE

you gotta be friggin kiddin me ms this is just... wow

quantum break is such a revolution for video game story telling that...
it incorporates a tv show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back