• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official BbS Pre-Order Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you pre-ordered Birth by Sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tacochance

Amazon preorder shipping question

It says it'll arrive arround Sept 13th, but I REEEEAALLLY Dun wanna wait that long after it comes out... do you thing it'll come earlier or later? Thankies!

FinalKingdmBlade

Re: Amazon preorder shipping question

when it says around it could be earlier, on, or after that date, usually not TOO much earlier or later, generally on the date listed, but theres still a chance it might come early

tacochance

I can hope, i have a friend who plays KH too, it's gonna suck cuz wer'e racing to beat it,

Rallade

Awards
I was actually able to pre-order the CE + the guide via amazon.co.uk!!!! I'm so exited that i actually scream out 'Birth by Sleep' every time i think about it:rolleyes:

Key

Exile
Awards
I PRE ORDERED IT. but like i said in the hype thread, i have to wait like, 3 weeks to play it T^T so it'll be sitting tauntingly in my parent's room.... BEGGING me to play it.... FFFFFFFF.....

Vaxyle

I pre-ordered mine back in May, my closest GS is just about 15 min crossing the border.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Gods. i woke up saying "SEVEN MORE DAYS" and the first thing i did after getting ready for class was got on KHInsider and looked at the Plot post on the main page.

I still intend on going to GS the day before and begging them for it. Okay, not begging. More like presenting logical reasons on why it is imperative that I receive the game a few hours in advance. I think going to school in Chicago is a good reason. Columbia does start that Tuesday.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Re: Wh0 pre-ordered so far?

I still haven't preordered it, but I'll probably do it tomorrow. These past few months sure have gone by quickly...

Yeah, I'm sad that summer's pretty much over, but at least BBS is finally gonna come out! =D

150 characters? Didn't know it had to be that long .

Wheels

*puts on The Ring voice*

Seveeeeenn dayssssss

LOL Someone should call someone up and do that(to someone who'll get it, of course) and then clear your throat, be all cheerful like and be like "For BbS, duh!"

Ohhh dear I come up with stupid ideas >_>

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
*puts on The Ring voice*

Seveeeeenn dayssssss

LOL Someone should call someone up and do that(to someone who'll get it, of course) and then clear your throat, be all cheerful like and be like "For BbS, duh!"

Ohhh dear I come up with stupid ideas >_>

OMG I DID THAT VOICE WHEN I WOKE UP! XD

Not the calling, but the voice and the words...yeah. I'm gonna call my friend and do it to her.

But yeah...150 characters. What's that about?

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b

It says it'll arrive arround Sept 13th, but I REEEEAALLLY Dun wanna wait that long after it comes out... do you thing it'll come earlier or later? Thankies!

Yeah same here. I used amazon's super saver shipping. Hopefully it still comes out on release day.

________________________________________________________________________________

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I wish GS could release it earlier...but if they did for any reason that is illegal...and I doubt they would give it out early if everone was moving to college on Sept. 7th

Zwolf94

Pre ordered bundle almost a week ago. Supposed to arrive on the 8th, which kind of stinks because I was looking forward to playing BBS on my B-day. Oh well, atleast I can start running through it soon though. :)

Jakek9

It's out tomorrow! WHO IS READY?!! ME! lol.

I pre-ordered and am happy I did. I'd be devastated if they had no copies left except pre-orders

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I'll be getting my copy 9 am tomarrow morning, you chaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back