• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official BbS Pre-Order Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you pre-ordered Birth by Sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Have you pre-ordered your Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep bundle at Game Stop?

No.

But I pre-ordered my BBS at Amazon.
Last time, I Pre-ordered Days from Gamestop, and they keep canceling it, so I said screw it. and Bought it from K-mart, and Now I just said Amazon, Imma trust you with this pre-order, and I pre-order it, and it hasnt canceled it yet ;D. So I am a happy camper, and I am waiting for those decals, since it's gonna look godly on my psp :D

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Have you pre-ordered your Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep bundle at Game Stop?

I preordered the bundle!!!!!YAY! But I went through hell and a half selling a mis-bought PSP Go... Don't even ask...

its ok

we all make mistakes in life

FinalKingdmBlade

I was gonna get the bundle to replace my worn psp1000 (not gonna sell it though, i got that thing for ten bucks and a miracle, i don't plan on ever selling it lol permanent memento) but instead, since i didn't get the money, just pre-ordered the game and possibly just gonna pick up the strategy guide sometime between the release of the guide and the release of the game, depends if i want to spend what sad amount of money i have left for the month lol

k99y77

Awards

yes i bought my self a copy but not the bundle

Jakek9

Re: Who's pre-ordered so far?

It's almost here! Who's pre-ordered if you haven't answered allready?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

I feel really stupid. At first I wondered if "pre ordering" and "reserving" were two different things. XD

But yeah, I reserved my copy at gamestop. Can't wait for the game and my PSP decals! =D

Silent hero_

Awards

I reserved the special edition a week ago. Man, it's so close now, yet, so far away...

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

I needed a new PSP, so I got the bundle preordered with street-date delivery.

laney405

I just pre-ordered the game, which I traded in about ten other games to get. I didn't have enough money for the bundle.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

There's no reason as my local game store is selling it 1-2 days earlier.

Aqua D.Light

Yup I pre-ordered mine a week ago<3 had to beg my parents for it though! :p

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Question, ya'll. You think if I go to my GS the day before the release and tell them I'm going to school and won't be back to the city for the next four months, you think they'd give it to me?

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Question, ya'll. You think if I go to my GS the day before the release and tell them I'm going to school and won't be back to the city for the next four months, you think they'd give it to me?

Hahahah Idk, maybe try. Like beg them, and say they're isnt a GS at the place you're going to xD

there isnt a GS at my city, there is one the next city over. But thats just too far.

4dapollos

I already preoder it but a week is too long. im from virginia but im taking a driving trip 2 NYC and itill take 8 hours there and back. so do u think it cancel my order and just buy a psp 3000 core pack and crisis core for the long trip? do psp core pack come w/a mem card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back