• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official BbS Pre-Order Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you pre-ordered Birth by Sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonelyness21

Awards
Re: Have you pre-ordered your Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep bundle at Game Stop?

Question, ya'll. You think if I go to my GS the day before the release and tell them I'm going to school and won't be back to the city for the next four months, you think they'd give it to me?

Maybe... If they have it in stock~

Birthday Thunder

Re: Have you pre-ordered your Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep bundle at Game Stop?

Yeah, I've pre ordered it. I even managed to get the big display box thing they had sitting out too. Gonna go pick it up on release day the minute they open.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

GS gets the shipments about a week or less before the game comes out and sits in their stockroom 'til the release.

Orly?!! I imagine some stores might do a soft release and sell it 3 days before it comes out over labor day weekend

Birthday Thunder

I already asked my local Game Stop if they were doing that and they said no, there aren't enough people who want to buy the game for them to do a midnight release, let alone something 3 days before. I was like "HUH????"

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I already asked my local Game Stop if they were doing that and they said no, there aren't enough people who want to buy the game for them to do a midnight release, let alone something 3 days before. I was like "HUH????"

It isn't an official thing. It is more like an under-the-table thing where stores just decide to sell it in order to get more sales before the release date. It is very rare and random.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

It's on the PSP dude. As popular as KH is, the general population

1. Hates the PSP
2. Believes BBS to be "another useless side game".

When KHIII finally comes out, they're gonna be clueless as shit as to what's goin on. I remember my friends who didn't play CoM didn't have a clue what was going on in KHII. XD

Birthday Thunder

Yeah, I forgot that everyone still has the bad taste of 358/2 days in their mouth. They think BBS is going to be no different. Maybe I should have figured that would happen.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

It isn't an official thing. It is more like an under-the-table thing where stores just decide to sell it in order to get more sales before the release date. It is very rare and random.

Any chance of someone like Wal-Mart doing this?

Fluufy

am i really the only one here that wants it but cant afford it?!
i feel so lonely... and poor ._.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

am i really the only one here that wants it but cant afford it?!
i feel so lonely... and poor ._.

No, you aren't alone. The only way I got the ability to buy it was because my aunt gave me money to use for college. It was only $300 so I used $100 on books and the rest on BBS.

It was luck that got me the game.

Any chance of someone like Wal-Mart doing this?

Not really. Like I said, it is rare and random. You have to be lucky if you come across a store selling a game early.

Yeah, I forgot that everyone still has the bad taste of 358/2 days in their mouth. They think BBS is going to be no different. Maybe I should have figured that would happen.

Days wasn't an uninformed fanboy's dream. The uninformed fans will think BBS is a side game but the fans who keep up with the news know it is important (even if some still argue the "main game" vs "side game" issue over BBS)

It's on the PSP dude. As popular as KH is, the general population

1. Hates the PSP
2. Believes BBS to be "another useless side game".

When KHIII finally comes out, they're gonna be clueless as shit as to what's goin on. I remember my friends who didn't play CoM didn't have a clue what was going on in KHII. XD

Kingdom Hearts III will come out and confusion will be abound. People running through the streets crying "What is going on? Who are these people? What are they talking about? Tell me!" And I'll look down and say "No."

Wheels

Heh, my EB Games quite regularly(At least, in my experience) releases games a day or two early, for people who pre-order. Usually only one, but I got 358/2 Days 2 or 3 days early, I think.

Sadie808

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i just pre ordered the game by its self i dont want spend $199.99 plus tax!

Dannydecay

I preordered it online and still says verifying. I WANT IT TO PROCESS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheels

So, when you preorder it, it's under your name until the 48 hours are up? And what if they release the preoders early on labor day, should I go check and see?

The guys here call us when we can come pick it up, and if you have circumstances(Such as I'll be in a completely different state the week it's released) they can hold it for you. But that just might only be my EB Games. They're quite nice there, they'll be holding my CE for 4 days for me, until I can pick it up. They told me they would've held it for a few months if I needed it XD

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I preordered it online with instore pickup. When I preordered RDR, they called me the day before telling me that I will be able to pick up the next day and I had 48 hours to do it. BBS comes out on the first day of school for me. It'll be here before we know it.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I preordered it online with instore pickup. When I preordered RDR, they called me the day before telling me that I will be able to pick up the next day and I had 48 hours to do it. BBS comes out on the first day of school for me. It'll be here before we know it.

This is true as my first day of school is also the day it comes out. I plan to go to the midnight opening and play the crap out of it...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This is true as my first day of school is also the day it comes out. I plan to go to the midnight opening and play the crap out of it...

I'd go to the midnight release if the store I preordered from had one. I'm just hoping that my dad remembers to pick it up for me (since it's under his name) while I'm stuck at school. It's gonna be annoying; in class until 10 PM that day while I know the game is just sitting on my desk at home D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back