• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official BbS Pre-Order Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you pre-ordered Birth by Sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Re: Who's pre-ordered so far?

I still gotta buy clothes for school, and pay some bills so ill probably pre-order a couple days before. I dont really care about the stickers so ill throw them away or something but im pretty sure ill get them if I pre-order late or not at all cause I got KH RE:COM a while after it came out, without pre-ordering, and I got the 3 cards in the box.

deep_but_stupid

I'm gonna pre-order tomorow. I don't think I'm gonna get a pre-order bonus but I'm getting the special edition anyway so I get the extras in that anyway.

HiByeYou987

I preordered the bundle on the 3rd, but unfortunately school school starts on the 7th.

Irina-chan

Have you pre-ordered your Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep bundle at Game Stop?

I know I did! Anyways a tip for those who haven't done so... PRE-ORDER IT THIS WEEKEND!!! There were still copies available but not much when I pre-ordered mines! So what you waiting for? Ask your grandma for money and go to Game Stop! :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Have you pre-ordered your Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep bundle at Game Stop?

I bought mine the 29th of July and finished paying this Friday. :D Mine is locked in (with a display box as well)

Wheels

Re: Have you pre-ordered your Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep bundle at Game Stop?

LOL I didn't read the poll's title, I thought it was only for the bundle XD

Anyways, the bundle wasn't released in my country, and I already have a PSP, so no bundle for me.

Collector's Edition though, is what I'll be picking up

Irina-chan

cool! ive heard about Collector's Edition. what's it gonna bring? o.o

Wheels

cool! ive heard about Collector's Edition. what's it gonna bring? o.o
48 Page Art Book
2xArt Prints(Ultimania cover+Normal BbS Cover)
The Game itself(You just lost it) which I've heard rumours of having a different coloured UMD to the regular edition
All in a clamshell case with the Ultimania cover on the front

Irina-chan

well at least ill have the game itself! the point was to have the consolle and the game itself :p

Wheels

well at least ill have the game itself! the point was to have the consolle and the game itself :p
Exactly~! Need the two to tango this game XD

Ohhh dear, I really am tired. Almost 4am, I should sleep XD

Silh

Slippery People
Awards

Pre-ordered, yes. At GameStop, no.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

Since I already have the one from japan I don't think I need another.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

Pre-ordered the bundle, I needed a new PSP anyways, so why not?

D

Deleted member 87467

I preorder the game and strategy guide no bundle considering i already have a mystic silver PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back