• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidusffxwakka

i cant wait in november im on holiday and ocotber's end will be taken up by lots pf work so it has to be september or never for me

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
^Technically they can show showcases but that doesn't mean the game would come out soon, I remember they had one showcase here for like 4 months XD The game got delayed way too much. Anyway all we can do is wait really. And the latest month they can really release it according to 'Autumn 2006' is October since that is the last month for Autumn in Europe. Well at least we are in August, that means in the next two months the game would have been released. SO I suppose that means it is drawing closer, yey for us! =D

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
actually we already have a publisher (i think) they announced it on their website.

More news for the European Kingdom Hearts fans. Yesterday Ubisoft announced that it has entered a distribution agreement with Square Enix Ltd. to bring Kingdom Hearts II to France, Benelux, Australia, New Zealand and the Nordic territories including Iceland.

Kingdom Hearts II will be available exclusively on PlayStation®2 in PAL territories in autumn 2006.

Source: Ubisoft

this was taken from hellandheavennet.com

Ubisoft? I thought EA distributed S-E stuff. =x

Sorel

Yeah i thought so to.... have they changed? anyway i hope we get a release date this month if not KH2 is comming in october

tidusffxwakka

seems it is ubisoft they say on their offical site. hopefully ubisoft r only practicing with kh2 and its squares fault not theirs tha caused such a delay so ubisoft can help stop the huge delay we have i need both kh2 and ff12 now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorel

I wouldnt suprise me if it is like that... they are keeping the release date in secret so we will be suprised when we see it in gamestores!

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
Now, when did that ever happen?
If they didn't do it with any other FF game, they won't do it with a KH2 european release date. <<.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I remember a while back when the Americans said that KH2 sucked a lot. Why bother saying it to us Europeans, Aussies and anyone else when we haven't even played it yet? I remember the pointless and endless threads of saying how it sucked. People should keep that to themselves. What does everyone think of KH2 so far? I mean, what are your thoughts and opinions on it, despite the fact we have not got it yet?

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
By obvious reasons I can't tell you what I think of it, since I've NEVER PLAYED IT.
Sheesh, the trailers looks cool and so does the hype, but that doesn't prove anything, since it could as well be a long game containing nothing but hammering the X button. <.<

tidusffxwakka

my impressions so far are positive the drive thingy looks cool , battle system looks like it improved from kh1 and some of the baddies look solid. now if only their are very few too disney worlds atlantica etc. then it will be very good imho

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
Okay everyone are sick of waiting and want the release date of Kingdom Hearts II as soon as possible...But we all know that the release date of kh2 would be somewhere in September! But look at this (not the release date) I'm not sure this is the true box of kh2! Here: http://www.tothegame.com/game.asp?id=2102

Just take a look at it! The box look good anyway..But a bit diffrent from the US!!!

Sorel

Cool! I like that one... but it isnt mutch of a differense between UK and USA box art. but we have our own design hurray! ^^

Dark Fire

what i noticed was the release date... did not like that... but lucky that isn't true... i hope.... that case is so awsome, but it might not be that... that looks like the japan one... i heard ours was black of the same picture...

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
I've played it (a pirated version) at a family member's house, and... the attacks are a bit too spiffy for just pressing X. There should be more buttons you can press to make more combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back