• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the king mickey

but there arent enough buttons for it

x-attack
o-jump/fly
sqaure-dodge/block
/\-order party member to attack the mosters thats locked on
R1-lock on
R2-rotate camera
L1-shortcut menu
L2-rotate camera

that are all buttons ....
they cant do more fight buttons becouse there arent anymore buttons

Sorel

the conrolls are a little better in KH2...another camera... ive heard that you move the camera with the right analog stick.so i wonder what function R2 and L2 will have.

Dark Fire

same... but it is possible to add more controls, their is R3 and L3, they don't use, R3 and L3 do nothing... as yet to my knowledge, and left and right on the control pad don't do much... as the menu can't move side to side... so they could change some buttons around... and u can have atlest one more button in there, one for slices, one for up swings... then with the combos u use them instead of go to combo while hitting... oh i think the L2 and R2 could have something to do with the fusion with sora... i think

JapanesePanda

This isn't much at all and is probably months old, but I went over my friends house yesterday and I had a quick glance at their Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children DVD box. I looked inside, and saw a booklet, which had an advertisement for KHII on the back and it said Late 2006. I think the DVD came out way back in April, or something like that?

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
About that Late 2006 was old!!! It was in DQ8 and FFVII:AC..And yes it said Late 2006. But now in the offical web site said in somewhere in autum 2006..And now the offical side have close..
This is really confusen..Who know suddenly Kingdom Hearts II just popp out from know where in some of the shop >_<

tidusffxwakka

lilly the official site hasnt closed? it opens for me with no update...

its annoying that ff7 doc has had an american release date been translated voice acted and released in america in the time of us getting a website... square enixis annoying!!!!!!!!1111

Awards
omg i jsut hope it comes out soon, everyhting is goin bad fo me now and i just reaaly need kh2 to get me happy again

Dark Fire

man i'm really starting to dislike square enix... come one.... this is pissing me off... i've seen so many games come and go out of fashion since america has gotten theirs... and we are still waiting for a release date... come the f*** on... argh

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
How long did it take for USA to get it after Japan got it, then?

Lilly said:
And there is good news for Australian and I think everyone know this ready of course that release is in September 28!
Says who?

JapanesePanda

I remember reading once ages ago, on teletext, that Square-Enix said that they hated doing PAL conversions. But it also said that they'd make the effort with the PAL version of KH2. Hmmm.....that's fairly debateable I guess :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back