• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Fire

Final Fantasy said:
isa love square enix!
there my heroes!
plz dont raid them :(

If they didn't take so long, they would live... but now... they must die a horrible... horrible death for making us wait for KH2... and still with no offical release date, come on they could give us that, with a bit over one month off the "so called" september release date...

we may spare something at their compary... probly the Umpa Lumpas.... i love them...
hehehehehehe... so short and orange:thumbsup:

FinalHeartsFR

Hey guys,

For those who don't know me, I am the one who show you some French Kingdom Hearts sequences.

But let's cut to the chase, I suggest you to check the Australian Playstation site here and here
There're some stuff interesting for you.

Don't worry, europeans, we'll sure have the game on September 29th (I believe in it)

star guitar

Hey everyone, I bought my usual magazine, PSM2 today, they gave Kingdom hearts 2 90% quite a few issues ago and that was the japanese import version they were playing, in there magazine this month they have the release date down as the 31st of August, just another rumour and its not square enix, and it says at the bottom of the page its on all release dates are accurate at time of press but liable to drastic change, but just thought I'd post it, a release date announcement can't be far off now, then again I said that about two months ago!, lol!.

Last edited:

star guitar

When I first heard of Kingdom Hearts 2 I was told by the same magazine and a few other websites it would come out November, last year!!, it wasn't even released in Japan by then!. This game's gonna be awesome and well worth the wait.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Wow, I can't believe I didn't find this thread sooner.

I've heard too many different release dates... August 5th, August 24th, August 30th, September 5th, September 25th, September 30th... If Square can't agree on a set date, they should just leave it as Autumn 2006 until they decide.

Although, I can't wait for KH2, it looks awesome. I'll be a serious shut-in once it's out! :)

Dark Fire

it could come out anytime in september i recon... and i have a vfelling we won't hear anything about the release date til like a week or 2 before it's release... we never do get anything offical before that.

JapanesePanda

I'm beginning to wonder if they'll announce it at the Leipzig Gaming Convention in Germany, anyone heard of that? It takes place from August 24th-27th, if you go on Square-Enix's european site it says they're holding an event to do with Final Fantasy XI, online competition or something like that. So maybe if we don't get one for the next few weeks, they might announce it then?

FinalHeartsFR

I heard about it and it could be a possibility but 28-29th September is half (come on, third quarter) sure.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
well its coming out for australia in spetember and thats afficial it outs in EB right now and it says coming september

New2Ya

I'm lost...
australian sora said:
well its coming out for australia in spetember and thats afficial it outs in EB right now and it says coming september
Its not... Damn you, when will you listen!

It may be September, but dont put all your luck on it! They say Autumn, it could be October. Dont forget were talking about S-E, not EB here. S-E makes out when its released, not EB. Ebay always says they know release dates, they never keep with their promises.

So again, dont base your hope on an false site. K?

tidusffxwakka

gamecentral a teletext page in the uk has updated its release date list with kingdom hearts 2 in the september section

New2Ya

I'm lost...
australian sora said:
it is september dude trust me it is
*sighs at every single person here*

You will never learn, will you?

Gheez, BACK TO REALITY, please! Look at the DQ8 release. When did we hear about the April release? Thats right, around February, 3 months before.

When did we hear about the FFX-2 release in March? That's right, we heard it in January. Again, roughly 3 months before.

Now you guys want to bet your life on it that it will be released in September when we havent even got a clear release date yet?! Hello, we're talking about marketing here, not some sort of "Let's make those silly Australian KH2 fans happy!" cuz thats exactly what those people at S-E Europe think. (Australia is a part of S-E Europe)

As long as we dont have a "Coming 24th September" line at the official website the coming weeks, DO NOT believe anything.

Im only saying this as a friend, as someone thats waiting as well. Im in the exact same position as you guys, but unlike you, I dont get all excited every month becuz some lame site claims they have the release date; and are proven wrong rougly 12 times already.

And that site from Omni? Since when does Australia get their games earlier than Europe? Never. Australia gets it when Europe gets it, and as long as Europe doenst have a clear release date, Australia doesnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back