• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the king mickey

New2Ya said:
*sighs at every single person here*

You will never learn, will you?

Gheez, BACK TO REALITY, please! Look at the DQ8 release. When did we hear about the April release? Thats right, around February, 3 months before.

When did we hear about the FFX-2 release in March? That's right, we heard it in January. Again, roughly 3 months before.

Now you guys want to bet your life on it that it will be released in September when we havent even got a clear release date yet?! Hello, we're talking about marketing here, not some sort of "Let's make those silly Australian KH2 fans happy!" cuz thats exactly what those people at S-E Europe think. (Australia is a part of S-E Europe)

As long as we dont have a "Coming 24th September" line at the official website the coming weeks, DO NOT believe anything.

Im only saying this as a friend, as someone thats waiting as well. Im in the exact same position as you guys, but unlike you, I dont get all excited every month becuz some lame site claims they have the release date; and are proven wrong rougly 12 times already.

And that site from Omni? Since when does Australia get their games earlier than Europe? Never. Australia gets it when Europe gets it, and as long as Europe doenst have a clear release date, Australia doesnt.

i think he's right if it was september it would have stand on the site i think its gonna be the last month or something i think its not gonna be very soon now

so i am gonna import it i guess

Sorel

I have preordered KH2 in a swedish gamestore and the guy who worked there said "sometime in september" but its nothing to get too excited about... hes not from square :(

Dark Fire

Everywhere is saying they or getting their first shippments soon and the release date will be at the end of september... but there is no garantee... hey but it should be out sometime in september. You can pre order the game in so many place now... so i think its not far off. thats y i believe it will be september, most likely the 28th or something

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So everyone still think September? It's not bad really. I know it's not an official release date, but it's one month and it's good. Anyway, we are drawing to the end of this month soon (we're currently in the middle). So August must obviously be off the list. How can they announce it so soon? Anyway, I hope it will be September. We've been waiting for how long now?

tidusffxwakka

game said they the will definetly have their games on the shelves for the 28th, i asked why so long and they said sqaure were fixes glitches to a new section? employee said thats all he knows

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Look, if it will be September, we will hear a confirmation this week. If not, dont count on it.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Look, if it will be September, we will hear a confirmation this week. If not, dont count on it.
The day that happens, I will jump up and down with joy. And I'm sure many others will. Or it could be next week. Eh, I emailed Square-Enix Europe and they never replied back to me! That's one way how they're pathetic and don't even give feedback to their customers.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
hm...Yes you can pre-order it now I know but the thing is even if you can preorder it now doesn't garauntee(sp?) that it will come out anytime soon. I remember one game i preordered was like 2 months before it actually came out. So I wouldn't get your hopes up if I was you. Yes September does seem a very likely release date to happen but we can't be for certain. For all we know it could come out in October.

tidusffxwakka

i hope we get an official release date just to help stop the speculation. we will probably get one saying kh2 coming winter 2006

JapanesePanda

^^^ I doubt it will be Winter 2006. They've already announced it as Autumn 2006, so we at least know it won't be any later than that :) Unless it got delayed, but I don't understand why it's taken so long to be released here in the first place. The original Kingdom Hearts only took two months to come to Europe after it was released in America.

It's not just converting from NTSC-U forrmat to PAL format, snowdog, it's also finding a publisher/distributer. A publisher/distributer handles distribution of the game, advertising and some of the legal rights involved. Without one, you can't sell a game, basically.

JapanesePanda

It's not just converting from NTSC-U forrmat to PAL format, snowdog, it's also finding a publisher/distributer. A publisher/distributer handles distribution of the game, advertising and some of the legal rights involved. Without one, you can't sell a game, basically.

I thought Square-Enix would have published the game as well, I'm sure for a game like Kingdom Hearts II, they wouldn't pick another third-party company to publish it. More specific, wouldn't Square-Enix Europe publish it?

tidusffxwakka

actually we already have a publisher (i think) they announced it on their website.

More news for the European Kingdom Hearts fans. Yesterday Ubisoft announced that it has entered a distribution agreement with Square Enix Ltd. to bring Kingdom Hearts II to France, Benelux, Australia, New Zealand and the Nordic territories including Iceland.

Kingdom Hearts II will be available exclusively on PlayStation®2 in PAL territories in autumn 2006.

Source: Ubisoft

this was taken from hellandheavennet.com

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
The day that happens, I will jump up and down with joy. And I'm sure many others will. Or it could be next week. Eh, I emailed Square-Enix Europe and they never replied back to me! That's one way how they're pathetic and don't even give feedback to their customers.
Aren't you the pathetic one believing that they actually would answer one of the thousands of 'WHEN IS THE EUROPEAN RELEASE DATE?!?!?!?!?' PMs? <.<

Dark Fire

OMG IM SIC OF WAITING....... sry i had to let that out

Lol... argh... i know how u fell. but i agree for it to be september, we need an official date at least by the end of this month... if not i think october will be the answer, unless they change the official date from autume. which will really tick me off...:angry:

actually if it's october, i will be still tick off, just not as much

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
I wouldn't be surprised if I had to wait till November.
But if I've been waiting since March 28, I can wait a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back