• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Normal Missions Menu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas-XIII

In the main story mode i was playing through and doing every mission that came up, now... during story mode some members ask you to do specific things on certain days and unfortunately i did not read the part of the tutorial were it said how to replay some of the days and thus missed those challenges.

Now, when i go into story mode and into the normal missions menu there are some days with squiggly lines beside them - i was wondering if these are the days that challenges were set on and how i can find out what those challenges were again? Help is very very very much appreciated.

S

Shadow Soldier

You'll get the missions they talk about no matter what anyways. When you do a holo mission, it will explain what you have to do. So you don't HAVE to do them right when they're given to you.

But I too would like to know whats up with the ~

Roxas-XIII

Glad im not the only one whos confused about the ~ because it must be on those days for specific reasons - do you think it could just be showing what days the secret reports are on? because i didnt check that yet

UnstoppableSound

In the main story mode i was playing through and doing every mission that came up, now... during story mode some members ask you to do specific things on certain days and unfortunately i did not read the part of the tutorial were it said how to replay some of the days and thus missed those challenges.

Now, when i go into story mode and into the normal missions menu there are some days with squiggly lines beside them - i was wondering if these are the days that challenges were set on and how i can find out what those challenges were again? Help is very very very much appreciated.

~ means Approximately.
Any day with a ~ by it means that all those missions took place approximately around that date. Aka, all the grouped up missions have the ~.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
All the missions that you missed you can do in the Holo Missions after you beat the Story Mode. I was worried about the same thing but I beat the game and figured that out. :)

Last edited:

Sacred X

Freshmeat
~ means Approximately.
Any day with a ~ by it means that all those missions took place approximately around that date. Aka, all the grouped up missions have the ~.

What he said. Whenever there's a big timeskip or more than one mission, there's a ~ right before. Even days that only have one mission such as Day 26 or 355 have the ~ sign because it's followed by a timeskip.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
What he said. Whenever there's a big timeskip or more than one mission, there's a ~ right before. Even days that only have one mission such as Day 26 or 355 have the ~ sign because it's followed by a timeskip.

Yeah, the first time I saw the ~ was also the first time I skipped a mission to continue on, so I though that was why it appeared. I didn't skip many more through the rest of the game and eventually noticed the gaps in the Days.

What you're trying to do, Roxas-XIII, is impossible as far as I know. You need to do those mini-challenges as you progress through the story. Once you pass the story segment where the little challenge is available, you miss out on it. It's not a big deal, most of the stuff they give you is total crap anyway. They never give you anything better than item Panels.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
but i never got mickey and my best friend did whenever she did those challenges as well as every mission

Did you beat Story Mode and complete every Mission in the game?

If you missed a few challenges, you may have missed a secret Mission, which would then only be available to you after clearing Story Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back