• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Non Disney Character Summonings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

safire inthe sky

wow it would be so funny if some of the things people are saying ended up being summons, Sora fighting with any of them is hilarious just to imagine. Chuck Norris fighting next to Sora, lol
well seriously I would love to see some final fantasy summons, i have wished for behemoth as a summon for so long, and ifrit would be cool too!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Vincent Valentine would be really cool! just flying around shooting the enemies! maybe be Chaos! :eek:

Blink Me

Optimus Prime, any pokemon (especially snorlax), that blue monkey from super friends, Marvin the Martian, Hong Kong Phooey, the Hulk, Bowsar, Donkey Kong, Gossemer, Zorak, the Flash, Thor, Brock Sampson, Radioactive man, ManBearPig, Tony the Tiger, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Powdered Toast Man

Death

Your #1 Bruh
i would say

sonic - shadow

kirby- meta knight

mario- luigi

donkey kong - lucarion - didikong- pichachu

spiderman the new goblin

imagine if u turned into a villan like CoM in reverse rebirth

if there was i vilian summon i would say

dede king and problably venom from spiderman would be cool

xickae

Nemesis, the Predator, Sub-Zero, Kung Lao, Ryu (street fighter alfa zero), Jin Kazama, Broly, Johnny English, Gambit, Sonic, Knuckles, Master Yoda, Cap. Falcon or Venom.

xickae

^Oh my no!!! Personally I hate him.

But since the chances for any of this happen, so I there would be no problem having him for a summon (sarcasm).

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Sin: Its more gravity-defying than Sora's and Cloud's hair combined.
Shadow: He killed the devil, need I say more?
Gandalf: Omega pwnage to the 10th power.
Jak: He can turn into both a demon and the Angel of Death. And he gets an unlimited supply of mini-nukes.
Vincent: Ultimate proof that emos can be awsome.
Jason Bourne: Pure Awsome.
Yuskai Yurameshi (sp?): Demon version of the Spirit Gun.
Braska's Final Aeon: I would pay to see a keyblade weilder even try to block that sword.

And last and most definatly not least: Jack the Monkey from Pirates of the Caribbean.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back