• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Non Disney Character Summonings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Awards
Hey, I've just got the craziest idea yet for the upcoming KH games. We all know that Sora can summon a disney character with those special charms. Well this thread is like a link to If We Could choose a Non Disney World. Mine is for non disney characters to be summoned.

Give me your ideas on what could be some good non disney summonings.

My personal favorites would be Naruto, Inuyasha, Godzilla, and Luffy.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Chuck Norris, Crocodile Dundee, and Ultra Sonic.
Ahaha. Chuck Norris would be all that was needed. And this seems like a post completely BS summons thread so far so....

Meta Knight, Lucario, and Link from Brawl.

Everything posted on here has 0% chance of being in Kh. For any reason. Oh well. =P

Macabre

Gold Member
Awards
Vaan,james bond,Goku,the prince from prince of persia.

wildrook

Awards
Edward (Fullmetal Alchemist), Naruto, Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach), Ranma Saotome (Ranma 1/2, for reasons other than the battle with Demyx.), Chocobo (Final Fantasy series), Buster (Mythbusters. Mostly a defense summon), Dante (Devil May Cry)...

Take your pick. I've got more.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
  • Retired Staff
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
Chuck Norris, Crocodile Dundee, and Ultra Sonic.
haha silly! they couldnt put Chuck Norris as a summon! :closedeyes: because he would be so cheating! once you summoned him! you would beat the game! even if you were at the first world!

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Awards
Sinbad (the comedian)
You are about as funny as Sinbad himself. Not the comedian, he's hilarious. The sailor. Anyway, half of all the names people gave won't be possible at all because none of them are Disney or Square Enix. Anyway, I would love to see Ifrit (sp?) as a summon. That would be effin' awesome.