• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura confirms brand new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailers for next month

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsoraful

Awards
We should have two more since Nomura stated in an earlier interview that there are 3 sections of the game (Beginning, Middle, End) with 3 worlds per section, but that doesn't mean there are only 9 worlds. In fact, in a later interview, he confirmed that there are about 10 worlds spread across the three parts.

That's where my bases comes from.

And so far we know the Beginning is

Hercules
Monsters Inc
Toy Story

The middle is

Tangled
Frozen
?

The end is
POTC
Big Hero 6
?

The middle screams a Disney Princess world, money is on PATF

as far as the last one at the end of the game could be a returning Agrabah or The Jungle Book or Atlantis, etc.

I don't know. I think we may just have one more Disney world left to reveal. Nomura mentioned that all of the Disney worlds are mandatory to visit, meaning 100 Acre Woods cannot be skipped.

Nah there's two. 100 Acre Wood is in another world. It's not it's own world, it's a book in a world.

So it doesn't go with that whole beginning, middle, end thing Nomura talked about in sections.

That's referring to legit Disney Worlds you travel to on the gummi ship. 100 Acre Wood is a book in another world likely Radiant Garden.

Last edited by a moderator:

notnow123487

Awards
I like trailers for being pretty to look at, but hopefully these are accompanied by in depth articles with real, tangible info in Famitsu or wherever.

Yea I find the in depth interviews about how developments going and deep insights far more interesting. I think we’re pretty set on trailers now, but we haven’t had an in depth interview from nomura in so long. Hundreds of people have been working on making this game a reality that we’ve dreamed about directly for five years and indirectly for far longer. The insights about development is what I really want.

Im glad this confirms at least one more Disney world. I would be hesitant for anyone to say this statement guarantees two more, but we can be sure of at least one more which is satisfying to know for sure.

kingsoraful

Awards
I would be hesitant for anyone to say this statement guarantees two more, but we can be sure of at least one more which is satisfying to know for sure.

There's many things to suggest two worlds. Multiple trailers coming, Jump Festa, Game Awards, Nomura's quote of how many Disney Worlds are in the game where he went into specifics of beginning, middle, end and of course his quote that said this game will have less Disney Worlds then KH2. :)

sdr27

Awards
When do y'all think we're getting the one for this month? I'm thinking they might just drop it on a random Thursday afternoon.

Probably thanks giving. I don't know but this 100% percent confirms WIR is in KH3 to me. the signs point to it.

notnow123487

Awards
Nah there's two. 100 Acre Wood is in another world. It's not it's own world, it's a book in a world.

So it doesn't go with that whole beginning, middle, end thing Nomura talked about in sections.

That's referring to legit Disney Worlds you travel to on the gummi ship. 100 Acre Wood is a book in another world likely Radiant Garden.

There's many things to suggest two worlds. Multiple trailers coming, Jump Festa, Game Awards, Nomura's quote of how many Disney Worlds are in the game where he went into specifics of beginning, middle, end and of course his quote that said this game will have less Disney Worlds then KH2. :)

I get it and I agree it’s certainly likely. But it’s far from a guarantee. I think this does confirm at least one more Disney world though.

kingsoraful

Awards
BTW if Nomura confirmed one more trailer coming this month that likely points to The Game Awards and I think that's a big place to reveal a new world.

ghostwarmen

Awards
Probably thanks giving. I don't know but this 100% percent confirms WIR is in KH3 to me. the signs point to it.
........how?

Also, idk, I could see 2 more left honestly. Show one at Game Awards and then show last one at Jump Festa. It just seems like, for a numbered title, we should have 9 explorable Disney worlds and the one mini game world. But I’m holding expectations that there’s one left.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I'm expecting they would be in the vein of the Tangled trailer we got from Lucca where each trailer would be dedicated on the other 7 Disney worlds we've seen so far (Olympus, Toy Box, Monstropolis, Arendelle, San Fransokyo, The Caribbean, and 100 Acre Wood) throughout the month of December. Followed by 1-2 new trailer(s)on the next new Disney worlds revealed through Jump Festa.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I'm expecting they would be in the vein of the Tangled trailer we got from Lucca where each trailer would be dedicated on the other 7 Disney worlds we've seen so far (Olympus, Toy Box, Monstropolis, Arendelle, San Fransokyo, The Caribbean, and 100 Acre Wood) throughout the month of December. Followed by 1-2 new trailer(s)on the next new Disney worlds revealed through Jump Festa.
i would think the trailer would be at events?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I personally think we have one more Disney world remaining, but I honestly don't know what it could be. What world could they have saved for this long? And I doubt they've saved it for this long because it wasn't ready to show, since BH6 was the last world added and its already been shown off.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I personally think we have one more Disney world remaining, but I honestly don't know what it could be. What world could they have saved for this long? And I doubt they've saved it for this long because it wasn't ready to show, since BH6 was the last world added and its already been shown off.
It's probably the unexpected Disney film that we were speculating about yesterday. Since Vexen and Demyx are apparently working together, they could do it as a duo.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I think the last Disney world to be revealed will have the novelty of being the "what the fudge?" world. It'll still be a commercially successful Disney property, but just something that hasn't maintained its relevancy compared to the other Disney worlds selected.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i think the last world will the game award show and jump festa will have the big story trailer like usally they do

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I really don't want much more shown for half of those worlds lol. I now feel like we have seen too much of Corona with these past 2 trailers as it is. And I have felt that way about Toy Box since they had a full half hour of it playable haha.

Leaferian

Awards
I'm super excited that marketing is actually going all in now. Hoping the next trailer happens about 2 weeks from now, that would be just about perfect.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I'm sticking with whatever world that gummi route is.

Last edited:

kingsoraful

Awards

If there's only one left explain Nomura's quote on how the Disney Worlds in the game will be divided in 3 sections beginning, middle, and end? Same quote he said the game would have less Disney worlds then KH2.

We've got

Hercules, Toy Story, and Monsters Inc creating the beginning portion of the Disney Worlds.

We've got Frozen and Tangled in the middle portions of the Disney Worlds

And we've got Big Hero 6 and POTC in the end portions of the Disney Worlds.

Why is the beginning the only one with 3 worlds while the others only have 2? Logically it makes the most sense to have there be 3 distributed Disney Worlds per section.

100 Acre Wood is not it's own world traveled on the Gummi Ship. It's a book in an Original World. It does not count with Nomura's statements.

I still say we have two left, because of logic and common sense, but YMMV.

The Game Awards is a pretty big event and they may want to create buzz by revealing a world at the biggest game awards ceremony where I'm sure they'll want KH3 next year to be at.

Then there's Jump Festa which is a no brainer for a world reveal and likely the final Disney World reveal.

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
If there's only one left explain Nomura's quote on how the Disney Worlds in the game will be divided in 3 sections beginning, middle, and end? Same quote he said the game would have less Disney worlds then KH2.

Ah, true. I was only going by the number alone and not off of 100 Acre Wood being a minigame world. I figured there'd be 9 worlds, 3 per set, but I forgot 100 Acre Wood is always a world within another world. So yeah, that does lend credence to there being 2 more full Disney worlds left. In that case, I REALLY don't know what they'll be.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Ah, true. I was only going by the number alone and not off of 100 Acre Wood being a minigame world. I figured there'd be 9 worlds, 3 per set, but I forgot 100 Acre Wood is always a world within another world. So yeah, that does lend credence to there being 2 more full Disney worlds left. In that case, I REALLY don't know what they'll be.
well we least one more new princess world and maybe unexpted world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back