• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora22

Me, I am a Nintendo Freak and hate how everyone thinks Nintendo sucks! I just want to know what everyone else thinks. I only have a Gamecube(The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess rocks!) and a PS2(Kingdom Hearts II rocks!). I just think people need to give Nintendo a chance, everyone I talk to anymore has a bias against Nintendo, I just wanna know why :confused: Well, now I seem to be rambling, sorry, just had to get that off my chest! hehehe :D

My most anticipated games for this year are:
1.) Kingdom Hearts II
2.) The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

(In no paticular order)

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I too am i Nintendo fan boy, Always has and always will be. Alot of my friends bash Nintendo but i tell them to go F off. The reason why they say it Blows is probally because a majority of the games are targeted towared the youth while PS2 and X-box games are for Teens and Mature audiances. Kinda easy to see why they feel the way they feel. The one thing Sony and Microsoft will never Own. Mario and Zelda so im happy

Sora22

I agree, can you wait for the new Legend of Zelda game!! I can't, that will at least give me something to work on while I wait for KHII! :D

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Apperantly The next Zelda comes out arround the same time as KH2, thats if KH2 comes out this year. Iv heard that Zelda TP was comming out like in Sept or December. Since there both comming out arround the same time period im not sure. I'll probally alturnate on game so i can progree equally.

A

Audo

Me too. I like Nintendo alot better then the others. the only game i own on my ps2 is kningdom hearts. Yay for Mario and Zelda... and SSB3 Yay!
Do any of you guys like Animal Crossing?

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I will always and forever be a Sony fanboy.... I just think all their products are the best. -_-;

But I have no problem with Nintendo. I don't hate Nintendo but I am dissappointed that the Gamecube wasn't much of a rival. Hopefully the Revolution will change that around.

The only company I hate is Microsoft. Xbox sucks <<;.

Fireheart

I am not a fanboy but i have always liked Nintendo and thier consoles.I feel that the gamecube had so much potential but Nintendo didnt pay enough attention to it.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Im Nintendo fan no doubt, but when they just started to make childish games i switched m,y gamecube into a ps2 and i went from there. I can tell the nintendo revolution is gonna be awesome with 2 kickass games coming out with it. ANOTHER ZELDA AND ANOTHER SUPER SMASH BROS

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Vice-Versa said:
I too am i Nintendo fan boy, Always has and always will be. Alot of my friends bash Nintendo but i tell them to go F off. The reason why they say it Blows is probally because a majority of the games are targeted towared the youth while PS2 and X-box games are for Teens and Mature audiances. Kinda easy to see why they feel the way they feel. The one thing Sony and Microsoft will never Own. Mario and Zelda so im happy

Samething with me. And besides, nintendo's systems are more durable. Sony's crap is always breaking down (I read in an article that Sony does it purposely so people either have to send it to them for repairs or they have to buy a new one), nintendos systems don't break as easy. My little cousins drop their GBA Sp's like 5 times a day on cement, and they still look and work perfectly. My N64 still works.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^ My Playstation broke a few weeks before I got my Ps2.

My Ps2 never broke, but some of my friends had to buy 2.

Don't get me started on the PSP >>; That thing is horribly fragile, but so sexy. xD No problems with mine though.

lavanda94

On a Gondola
Yeah i like Nintendo, i have a Gameboy Advance SP, but i wouldn't say that i'm a fan of it, but it's pretty cool:)

Sora22

Riku-Keyblade said:
Me too. I like Nintendo alot better then the others. the only game i own on my ps2 is kningdom hearts. Yay for Mario and Zelda... and SSB3 Yay!
Do any of you guys like Animal Crossing?

I have to admit I was hooked on Animal Crossing for more than a year! And cannot wait for the Nintendo DS version to come out! It will have online play! And to touch on the subject about Nintendo's products being more durable, my towns Wal-Mart has a Nintendo DS with Nintendogs demo on display. Well the bottom screen has been comlpetely scratched up because of dumbos who don't have a conscience, but the DS still works perfectly! And also the DS battery life lasts WAY longer than the PSP! :D

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I like nintendo but games aren't too appealing except Legend of Zelda and Mario and maybe Sonic and Metroid Prime those 4 games makes me want to buy a GC but I got my PS2 back in 2002 it still works fine probably the reason why most people PS2 broke cause they put it on the floor stepped on it or invited someone over and they kept messing with the PS2 so it dropped and broke but anyway PS2 is large and yeah it will break and GC's are tiny and might not break

black acid

Heros need Villains
I dont always play nintendo but when I do with my friends while play cyrstal cronicals or melee. then its an all night. not alto of consols are a homesome as that of nintendo...but I hope that when the revolution comes out it will at least but the xbox360......that won't be a problem ether considering that nintendo is comeing out with a new bad ass super smash bros game:D

kingdom_of_hearts

Mikail said:
Samething with me. And besides, nintendo's systems are more durable. Sony's crap is always breaking down (I read in an article that Sony does it purposely so people either have to send it to them for repairs or they have to buy a new one), nintendos systems don't break as easy. My little cousins drop their GBA Sp's like 5 times a day on cement, and they still look and work perfectly. My N64 still works.

My PS2 broke and we had to send it to them. I still have my super nintendo and It still works. I play it when I'm bored

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I am a nintendo fan. Nintendo 64 is the first system I played. The game that I thought was quite possibly one of the best games ever made was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. That is the game that got me hooked on video games. Nintendo has many great games. I liked Mario games, Super Smash Bros. Melee and I cannot wait for LoZ: Twilight Princess. I am actually more of a Zelda fan, a Final Fantasy fan, and a KH fan. Those are my three favorite series ever.

Keeavin

Mikail said:
I doubt Sony would do it on purpose. If a system breaks, it doesn't neccesarily make you buy a new one. I'm sure alot of the time it would hurt their reputation.

Anyways, I love Nintendo. Love it, love it, love it. If all Square games were on Gamecube, I'd have no need for my PS2.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Nintendo rocks!Nintendo blows all the other companies out the water!Exspeacially Microsoft!!!Ya I hate people who diss Nintendo...

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I have also been a fan of Nintendo for a long time. The first games I ever played were Nintendo games, so I will always like them. The only thing is sometimes they try to change things so much to appeal to people that they end up screwing things up. Like the Gameboy Micro, I thought that was just pointless as hell. But whatever, I have their magazine and all current systems so I am and will always be a Nintendo fan. They usually always are the cheapest with prices so I will most likely get the Nintendo Revolution before I get a PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back