• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Newbie Alert! ;)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Marloosha

Heyyyyy, watch out for the newbie!!!
Lol, anywaysss. Hiya, I'm Marloosha, but you can call me Marly or Tanya if you want to instead. 8D
So urm...yeah. CuteChich4eva told me about this place and I also know The Golden Sitar here. I'm originally from KH3.org so some of you might know me from there. ^^ Oh and I can be completely random at times and I ultimately love Final Fantasy :)

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Hey-YO!! I dont know you from that site (cuz im not signed up) but Welcome to KHI. CC4E is a great friend of mine so i hope you will be too ^^

Have a great time here!!

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Ditto B ^^
Ello Tay Tay.
Welcome to KHi! ^^
Any questions just ask, follow the rules...yup that's about it.
O and Rain's a great person to ask for help.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Sup... so Im mc101 for short lol. Anyway whos ur fav character, what got u playing, who do u hate the most? I like asking questions. Why I have no idea lets just say im annoying and have no idea! Thnx hope we can be great friends! xD

Marloosha

Sup... so Im mc101 for short lol. Anyway whos ur fav character, what got u playing, who do u hate the most? I like asking questions. Why I have no idea lets just say im annoying and have no idea! Thnx hope we can be great friends! xD
I'm guessing you're talking about KH? xD
Anywayss, my fave character is probably either Xigbar or Axel. What got me playing is that my brother got KH1 for a birthday present and we both played it. Then I got interested in it and bought KH2. And I absolutely hate Xemnas and Xaldin. 8D If you're talking about something else....then boo me =(
I hope we can be great friends too! ^^

Back