• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Then perhaps Xigbar is also a special Nobody. We don't know his story yet, and he seems important enough to be "special"
The only ones that are special are Roxas, Nami and Xemnas.
Xigbar tells Roxas in Days that they are different because Roxas is a Special Nobody while he is not.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Change in hair color doesn't have to be aging.
We're not talking red-blue, brown-blond. He has the same hair with gray streaks. Something really BAD happens to Braig--which results in the scars and the eye-patch. It stands to reason to lump the hair in with that.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Seriously I think the excuse of stress causing his hair to get silver streaks in less than a year is very unlikely. I mean this is a fantasy game for the love of christ, they wont use stress as an excuse.

Besides let me remind you all that silver hair in KH does not = old age. I mean Xemnas has completely silver hair and we all know he isn't old, I mean the man is 30 for god sakes. It isn't very hard to think that he simply got silver streaks when he became a nobody, I mean it sounds like it would fit alot better in a fantasy game than the excuse of stress.

Xango99

I think YOU Raz are the one being ridiculous! for you to stand there and blindly say that Dilan or Xigbar loks exactly the same with NO tiny difference at all only shows you to be stubborn. Dilan and Xaldin do NOT have the same eyebrow, I dont know what game YOU have been playing but I have compare both images of there faces and eyebrows. You are being ridiculous...

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Faint visible changes =/= undergo the effects of aging.
Altered, not older, appearance.

If Nomura says Nobodies do not age, that does not mean, "Oh, they may not really age, but they can look like they age."
That would be redundant.

It could be argued, however, that all six of the initial members of the Organization are special in that their Originals willingly gave up their Hearts to the Darkness... >.> They might be able to age, hence Xemnas appearing to be in his thirties while Xehanort appears to be in his twenties.

A

Audo

I think YOU Raz are the one being ridiculous! for you to stand there and blindly say that Dilan or Xigbar loks exactly the same with NO tiny difference at all only shows you to be stubborn. Dilan and Xaldin do NOT have the same eyebrow, I dont know what game YOU have been playing but I have compare both images of there faces and eyebrows. You are being ridiculous...
Show us your lovely comparison of Xaldin and Dilan's eyebrows.

It could be argued, however, that all six of the initial members of the Organization are special in that their Originals willingly gave up their Hearts to the Darkness... >.> They might be able to age, hence Xemnas appearing to be in his thirties while Xehanort appears to be in his twenties.
Uh, when Nomura was asked how old Xemnas was he outright said that Nobodies didn't age.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
OMG lulz, seeing pete and terra in one screen is the most awkward thing ever XD

braig battle will be fun

as always, thanks krexlia <3

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

I never said Xigbar didn't look different from Braig. Obviously there is a difference there, until whatever happens to Braig happens, that is. Dilan has the same everything, minus the dreadlocks. Hair is hair, anyway. It grows.

Oh, and stop acting like you are five.

ERAUQS -- please put more thought into your posts, "EXACTLY........" doesn't cut it. :v

Xango99

faintest of difference does NOT mean that they look identical for heavens sake! Do you have some reading comprehension problem, AUDO?? if he meant for it to be the same, then he would have said that "the nobody forms LOOK EXACTLY THE same, with NO differences at all!!!" but did the reports say that? NO THEY DIDNT! I dont know in which world does "faintest changes/differences= identically the same, to you...

And no need to freaking curse in every sentence you type, Audo. Take that attitude somwewhere else, kid! I dont need that crap!

A

Audo

Seriously I think the excuse of stress causing his hair to get silver streaks in less than a year is very unlikely. I mean this is a fantasy game for the love of christ, they wont use stress as an excuse.

Besides let me remind you all that silver hair in KH does not = old age. I mean Xemnas has completely silver hair and we all know he isn't old, I mean the man is 30 for god sakes. It isn't very hard to think that he simply got silver streaks when he became a nobody, I mean it sounds like it would fit alot better in a fantasy game than the excuse of stress.

The difference in that is that Xemnas, Xehanort, and Xehanort's Heartless always had that colour hair. This is different.

faintest of difference does NOT mean that they look identical for heavens sake! Do you have some reading comprehension problem, AUDO?? if he meant for it to be the same, then he would have said that "the nobody forms LOOK EXACTLY THE same, with NO differences at all!!!" but did the reports say that? NO THEY DIDNT! I dont know in which world does "faintest changes/differences= identically the same, to you...

And no need to freaking curse in every sentence you type, Audo. Take that attitude somwewhere else, kid! I dont need that crap!
Haha, you write your posts like that and I'm the one with the attitude? You're amusing.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
34y1i7s.png

The eyebrows look the same.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Dilan and Xaldin do NOT have the same eyebrow, I dont know what game YOU have been playing but I have compare both images of there faces and eyebrows.
They look to be about the same. Though we don't have a close up yet, they should look similar enough. It seems Dilan kept his sideburns alittle shorter, but it's hair, it grows.
Dilan_bbsscreen.jpg

150988_1235569319678_462_300.jpg

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
He's typing like that because you're trying to make some grand and fantastic explanation for something so small it more than likely won't be that, lol.

Xango99

No one is acting five Raz. Seems like you can dish it but when someone throws it back, you cant handle it. So you give me that "acting 5 years" excuse... you are the one that started the name calling first, so dont sit there and try to act all mature...Not cute at all..

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I never said Xigbar didn't look different from Braig. Obviously there is a difference there, until whatever happens to Braig happens, that is. Dilan has the same everything, minus the dreadlocks. Hair is hair, anyway. It grows.

Oh, and stop acting like you are five.

You honestly think they will use the excuse of stress and hair growth for a fantasy game? I mean those are some uncreative excuses, Nomura must really be running out of ideas if he has to settle for excuses like that. Sorry but I think you're wrong.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
They look to be about the same. Though we don't have a close up yet, they should look similar enough. It seems Dilan kept his sideburns alittle shorter, but it's hair, it grows.
Dilan_bbsscreen.jpg

150988_1235569319678_462_300.jpg

I love how you used the same exact pictures as me right after.

No one is acting five Raz. Seems like you can dish it but when someone throws it back, you cant handle it. So you give me that "acting 5 years" excuse... you are the one that started the name calling first, so dont sit there and try to act all mature...Not cute at all..

I wouldn't be surprised if a five year old could be less obnoxious than you.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The difference in that is that Xemnas, Xehanort, and Xehanort's Heartless always had that colour hair. This is different.

Haha, you write your posts like that and I'm the one with the attitude? You're amusing.

So know one else can have silver hair without aging except Xehanort? I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back