• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

You honestly think they will use the excuse of stress and hair growth for a fantasy game? I mean those are some uncreative excuses, Nomura must really be running out of ideas if he has to settle for excuses like that. Sorry but I think you're wrong.
I don't think it's much of an issue of creativity. Is "wow its different because he became a Nobody" that much more creative than "it's different because these characters can actually feel?"

Xango99

Sorry but the eyebrows has some slight differences. If you look closely the top of Dilans eyebrows curves upwards while the one in Xlaidn has a sharp turn and dent..his ears are also shaped slightly different. Dilan has normal looking ears like the rest while Xaldins has ear that curves and points outwards on the top..I will being better picture to show it...

anyone notice that Dilan also doesnt have an earring..but that wouldnt count anyways since that could have been added, so ignore that...

Lazybones

For convenience's sake, here's a Braig/Xigbar comparison to go with the Xaldin/Dilan one. ^_^

4h5da1.jpg

He looks older to me.

My theory: I think it's his connection to the darkness that changed his appearance. The more "darkness" you have, the more your appearance changes. This could relate to MX as well.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Sorry but the eyebrows has some slight differences. If you look closely the top of Dilans eyebrows curves upwards while the one in Xlaidn has a sharp turn and dent..his ears are also shaped slightly different. Dilan has normal looking ears like the rest while Xaldins has ear that curves and points outwards on the top..I will being better picture to show it...

anyone notice that Dilan also doesnt have an earring..but that wouldnt count anyways since that could have been added, so ignore that...

Do you really think Nomura would waste his time on something so insignificant? They look the same, you're being too picky.

Erauqs

Is it so hard to believe that the hair differences could be the faint changes mentioned by AtW?

I'm sorry Raz, how bout this...My thoughts EXACTLY........

A

Audo

You know that eyebrows move depending on someone's expression right? You're totally dependent completely on the angle of one screenshot. Their eyebrows are the same, you're just looking for differences in places where there are none simply because you don't want to accept that they simply look the same.

which, need I remind you, they are supposed to look the same.

Xango99

To Nocturne : except for the fact that Xehanort and Xemnas hair are not identical in color.... bad comparison...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You honestly think they will use the excuse of stress and hair growth for a fantasy game? I mean those are some uncreative excuses, Nomura must really be running out of ideas if he has to settle for excuses like that. Sorry but I think you're wrong.

You really think they will use the excuse of "lol, he became Nobody, hah, that meanz he has gray streaks!!"? Nomura would be quite the moron to do that. Sorry, but I think you're being kinda dumb. :3

Braig somehow loses and eye and gets lacerations all over his face, is it that "uncreative" to assume that the hair also stems from that event?

No one is acting five Raz. Seems like you can dish it but when someone throws it back, you cant handle it. So you give me that "acting 5 years" excuse... you are the one that started the name calling first, so dont sit there and try to act all mature...Not cute at all..

Name calling? "Being ridiculous" isn't a name.
Your excessive use of CAPS and exclamation points (!!!) makes you come across as a small child. I can't help that.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I don't think it's much of an issue of creativity. Is "wow its different because he became a Nobody" that much more creative than "it's different because these characters can actually feel?"

Yes, i think the excuse of changing by becoming a nobody is a hell of alot more creative than the stress excuse. His hair gets silver streaks when he became a nobody, it's not out of the realm of possibility and neither is the stress excuse. But which one is more likely? Some lame ass real world excuse or an excuse that actually gives some meaning to an in game transformation?

For convenience's sake, here's a Braig/Xigbar comparison to go with the Xaldin/Dilan one.

4h5da1.jpg

He looks older to me.

My theory: I think it's his connection to the darkness that changed his appearance. The more "darkness" you have, the more your appearance changes. This could relate to MX as well.

One can clearly see Xigbar's ears are more pointed than Braigs and Braig does not have silver streak thus clear differences between the somebody and nobody of this man.

Xango99

to bad that had nothing dealing with what I was analysing Audo....I was talking about the top part of the side, where it forms that point/sharp looking arc..Im nto saying the entire eyebrow portion looks different, just the top edge where there is a sharp arc...eitherway, I suppose that would count as a change since its not significant enough..

Just ignore the eyebrow comment, I may be wrong about that portion...

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards

I don't see how aging and stress are bad excuses. >_>; God forbid something in KH actually is possible to happen in real life. You saying that him getting stressed out about something would be impossible/stupid reminds me of someone who said that they didn't think there was such a thing as death in Kingdom Hearts...

Oh, forgot to quote Audo. I didn't realize he had said Nobodies don't age referring to Xemnas.

Anyway, I see some very faint differences between Braig and Xiggy, most noticeably that chin (not including scars, eyepatch, or hair). >_>;

Xango99

To Audo : um..... I know Xehanort is a special nobod..I was just saying that his hair and xemnas hair is not the same since the other poster said that Xehanort, xemnas and XH all had the same hair color which is false.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Gee, the fact that Braig is still old?
Look at his face, man, it's all there.

If the scan was perhaps better quality, it would be easier to tell, but in all the HQ screen shots, the characters have those weird lines under their eyes

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I don't see how aging and stress are bad excuses. >_>; God forbid something in KH actually is possible to happen in real life. You saying that him getting stressed out about something would be impossible/stupid reminds me of someone who said that they didn't think there was such a thing as death in Kingdom Hearts...

Oh, forgot to quote Audo. I didn't realize he had said Nobodies don't age referring to Xemnas.

Anyway, I see some very faint differences between Braig and Xiggy, most noticeably that chin (not including scars, eyepatch, or hair). >_>;

1 year of stress is not going to cause anyone to get that much grey in their hair. Sorry but it is impossible, I have never heard of anyone in real life getting that much grey hair over the course of a year due to stress. Lots of Grey hair usualy shows up in people due to stress over the course of years not a year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back