• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Don't you think that I would no that. Editing all the scenes from just the base of character design, although in this case it would be item design, that of the keychain is so minimal that it does not need to be announced.

not really, keybladehas been shown the same up until last minute?

its not a redesign, if it were, they would have shown more proof of it. (keyblade without keychain holding the new design)

it's much safer to say it is the keychain changing form rather than redesign

Liege

Supposedly, next week's issue of Famitsu-PlayStation will also feature an all-new interview (conducted with whom, however, is currently unknown), which is purported to contain some sort of "mysterious and surprising revelation" concerning a certain aspect within this game. Specifically what it pertains to, though, is also unknown -- naturally. =P

Should be interesting. Although, I wouldn't expect it to be anything truly Earth-shattering (i.e. related to Vanitas' true-identity, etc.).

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Supposedly, next week's issue of Famitsu-PlayStation will also feature an all-new interview (conducted with whom, however, is currently unknown), which is purported to contain some sort of "mysterious and surprising revelation" concerning a certain aspect within this game. Specifically what it pertains to, though, is also unknown -- naturally. =P

Should be interesting. Although, I wouldn't expect it to be anything truly Earth-shattering (i.e. related to Vanitas' true-identity, etc.).

Really now, huh. Well I am even more excited for Famitsu next week then.

Trimms

Supposedly, next week's issue of Famitsu-PlayStation will also feature an all-new interview (conducted with whom, however, is currently unknown), which is purported to contain some sort of "mysterious and surprising revelation"

I am not setting my expectations very high, I am just looking for something along the lines of simple plot - possibly the Keyblades' role in the game? Or maybe gameplay, like exactly how TAV travels from world to world.

Thanks for the translation + Scans. :)

You're cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back