• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new video I found

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ngc50

Awards
this is my first forum, and I might have put this in the wrong spot, but anywho, I found this crazy video on YouTube today. This might be really old, but a lot of the clips in this video werent in KHI or KHII or even KHIIFM+. Could someone please tell me where these clips came from? Maybe KHI FM?<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iZn1ftR3FJY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iZn1ftR3FJY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
yeah most of that is early footage that was later trashed, put the music of, pokemon...

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I lol'd at the audio, but yeah that was one of the first trailers for KH2, s o a lot was changed

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
This is an old trailer prior to KHII's release. Many of the scenes shown here where changed or edited. (for example, Radiant Garden's castle ended up never being included as a place Sora could actually visit, and Roxas chasing the Dusk was different in the actual game)

Kaxej

It was a beta test video for Kingdom Hearts II. There's one for KHI, too. It has the scene where Sora draws the keyblade to Riku on the disappearing Destiny Islands. They make beta test videos to show the public about their progress.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Yeah, Square didn't put all the things from that video into the real game.

I wish they did, man, some of that stuff was really cool! lol Sora falls down a lot doesn't he? Iloved the vid, Don't get me wrong Pokemon's cool but I really don't know if it suits KH (My own opinion). Grrr I loved some of those clips and it would have been cool to go back to the castle... Grrr...

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
Yep! I missed walking throught the puzzling hallways of Hollow Bastion. It was fun to figure out the challenges and the castle was beautiful! The Waterway totally made me lost, but it was cool to be transported by a bubble of water.

Ansem the Wise hired a great archictect.

Pokemon's ok, this season's pretty good. But I didn't like this song much...and thne later it became a rap. Anyone remember the Pokerap O_O?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back