• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New V Jump Scan + Another World Confirmed for Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
And since when does fan ideas figure into how cool someone is.

Can't we just look at attacks, personalities, relevance to plot...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Xigbar doesn't need anyone.If he wanted to, he could rape everyone.This includes Larxene abd Namine.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
You know Karate, I was just talking about you raping those same people. Look in my sig to find out more. Also, I think it's awesome that Neverland appears in this! And it's day too, might be some difference. Hopefully there'll be more to Neverland this time around. And maybe a bit more to London. I wonder though...Will you still be able to fly?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I don't know whether to be overjoyed about the return of Neverland or sad because it pretty much kills my slim hope that Port Royal would appear again. I think I'll just be happy with Neverland; it was my favorite Disney world in KH1!

And the graphics are looking increasingly gorgeous each time a new scan is released. It's VERY impressive!

madammina

It would keep on looking better

part of the reason it keeps on getting delayed is to improve the graphics.

madammina

We'll see him thoughout though. We know it will start off with the naming ceremony. And I think he showed up in a screen shot.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
We'll see him thoughout though. We know it will start off with the naming ceremony. And I think he showed up in a screen shot.

When Xion was introduced, and when he, Saix, and Axel were on top of the castle

Xemnas aside, we still need Vexen and Zexion, and although Zexion had a cutscene, they both still need multiplayer clips

madammina

They should be there, Zexion's might be hard to program though so that's why they are holding off on revealing it.

A

Audo

Axel, Roxas, Xigbar and Saix were all at the same time.

I'm assuming we're talking about when footage/screens of their multiplayer was released right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back