• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Theory about Nomura (BBS Spoilers at least)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiante

So, new theory about how Nomura designs the KH overarching story; he read KHInsider! Or rather, he gets someone to translate it, then reads it.

How many people had a theory about Terra somehow being the new Xehanort? How many people had knew who Roxas was going to be before KH2 or even CoM? How many people had a good idea of who and what Xion would be? Etc etc etc.

I think we have to face the truth, we're the ones pulling the strings. Which also would explain how the story get s more and more convoluted. Obviously, when you're trying to take in as many ideas from KHI as you can, the story is going to get uber-complex. After all, a lot of theories, even if popular, are quite strange sometimes.

So, our next theory is that Sora and King Mickey have to fuse in the next game! Fusion Dance and all!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So, new theory about how Nomura designs the KH overarching story; he read KHInsider! Or rather, he gets someone to translate it, then reads it.

Yeah, it was an ongoing joke back when a few of the english VAs were announced in the press release ^^

How many people had a theory about Terra somehow being the new Xehanort?

Their appearances were strikingly similar. How would anyone not notice? xD

How many people had knew who Roxas was going to be before KH2 or even CoM?

I think Nomura said he planned out half of KH2 already by the end of KH1. Something like that.

How many people had a good idea of who and what Xion would be? Etc etc etc.

That aspect of the series falls to KH novelist Tomoco Kanemaki, who co-wrote the scenario for Days and created the character known as Xion.

/serious face.

I think we have to face the truth, we're the ones pulling the strings. Which also would explain how the story get s more and more convoluted. Obviously, when you're trying to take in as many ideas from KHI as you can, the story is going to get uber-complex. After all, a lot of theories, even if popular, are quite strange sometimes.

So, our next theory is that Sora and King Mickey have to fuse in the next game! Fusion Dance and all!

Thanks for the lulz. I needed it ^^

kiante

Lol, I try. It just seems oddly coincidental that we ARE typically able to come up with the answers in this series. Honestly, it's quite strange. And I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing either...hmmm...

Gram

Banned
Awards
How many people had a theory about Terra somehow being the new Xehanort? How many people had knew who Roxas was going to be before KH2 or even CoM? How many people had a good idea of who and what Xion would be? Etc etc etc.
ill give ya the terra and roxas ones but the ones for xion werent all that great XD
also cant forget ven, they got him pretty close to.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I thought he got his insperation from Fanfiction.net! D:
Boy was I wrong...

t3tr15

About the whole Terra being the new Xehanort thing, remember who was the antagonist?
Yeah that was Terra aka the new Xehanort

EDIT: Actually, now that I've thought of it it was pretty obvious wtf was going on in BBS if you saw the secret vid at the end of KH2..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back