• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New takes on the kh1 destiny islands glitch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kasamake

Just to tell cool stuff to do with it here is some thing to do on it, one go so far from it that it looks really rather small now jump up a lot into the darkness as you head up you'll find the island coming up with you in the distance, so when your in the darkness you'll see it shining there out of reach.

Second: go overtop (from behind) the secret place if it right location you'll fall a tiny bit zig-zag around the area til your walking on the tunnel beyond the little hole, if you want roll throught the hole to start the cutscene.

IF YOU WANT MORE THINGS THEN ASK (the rest are more minor add ons) if all of you have done this then sorry for spamming.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Lol. I've done those things before. I love that glitch but you can occasionally get stuck. I ended up having to reset one time and I forgot to save before I went into the place, so I had to start half the place over. I'm wondering how many people have found this glitch before...

kasamake

Yeah, so you've done these things on the glitch, hopefully someone who hasn't will see it.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
i didnt know about this im going to try this out right away...thx for the heads up

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
You get the glitch in the very last area in the entire game. It's in the fake DI and on top of the shed. There's this one spot where if you jump on it [off by the top right corner of the shed] you'll stand on air. If you keep on jumping up you can jump out of the level and do the things stated on this page.Keep in mind you do this before the scene where the water turns purple.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
You get the glitch in the very last area in the entire game. It's in the fake DI and on top of the shed. There's this one spot where if you jump on it [off by the top right corner of the shed] you'll stand on air. If you keep on jumping up you can jump out of the level and do the things stated on this page.Keep in mind you do this before the scene where the water turns purple.

oh yeah, that one. .i saw it on youtube and i was like O_O;;

:lol: ok.! thanks. i'll try those later. .

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Yeah, the shed-jump glitch never, ever works for me. I've tried doing it many times but Sora just jumps and lands normally. :/

kasamake

Okay for more details see that vid, one thing though for those who haven't done it, it's tricky once you start to float in air if you move you will fall and have to do it again. The video is on the first page, if you need help doing the things it the glitch I told about at the beginning just ask here. Also for the hell of it if you have gameshark come here if you can't find the go to destiny island code anywhere, even though it's everywhere on youtube but still I can tell you it here, and where to go into it at. (Talking about kh2 in last setence).

kasamake

Okay, like another post said though it does not work once you see the cutscene where the water goes black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back