• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New shot of Marluxia and Lexaeus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegamanX1331

WOOT

I <3 Marluxia, despite both of us being male
He's like Dante: he's badass with style!

Rix

:)
Awards
wow... ok my dislike for Marluxia has grown even further... didn't he die in Castle Oblivion- BEFORE 358/2 Days

Well... Some of the story might take place a little before he died..

Or he will just show up in the multiplayer mode with all the other members.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I think 358 covers everything from Roxas' birth to Riku capturing him. So we'll some Marluxia before Castle Oblivion. and then Multiplayer is kind of like Brawl where none of the org died, the story went as its supposed to and we just accept it.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Yeah. And boy I can't wait for the release! This game is gonna be epic.

There'll be scenes of all the members in story mode, with the CoM ones in the first few "days". But everyone will always be available in multiplayer mode (and I think Xion was one of the gray ones in the demo. Doesn't mean unlockable, but means they're not complete yet, so....Xion is playable?).

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I'm sure that Xion will be playable. I was thinking that I saw Lexeaus once, but after another scene, I thought I mistook him for Axel. I guess I was wrong though. I already knew about/ seen Marluxia. Anyways, this game's got me pumped. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back