• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonXjon

Re: New Scan: Olympus coliseum + FF character in BBS

So they just made him younger to make him look different to Terra. I wonder if he'll die in BBS?
Most likely seeing as he died at the end of CC. And would explain why he wasn't around in KH1 or KH2. But there could be various other reasons. Maybe he wants to be a mercanary? (In FFVII in the cutscene where Cloud and Zack are in a truck after their escape from Nibelheim he says he wants to be a mercanary) So he leaves and goes somewhere. Maybe the next world we'll see is Midgar. But that would be even more FFVII. Maybe a world with a lot of other Final Fantasy characters? But probably not.

But anyways YAY Zack is gonna be in BBS!

Last edited:
A

Audo

Awesome, Zack is inside, so that means he is the first official FF character to appear in BBS.
Uh, no. ...the first official FF character was Moogle.

[size=-6]i wish it stayed that way ._.[/size]

Rix

:)
Awards

Most likely seeing as he died at the end of CC. And would explain why he wasn't around in KH1 or KH2. But there could be various other reasons. Maybe he wants to be a mercanary? (In FFVII in the cutscene where Cloud and Zack are in a truck after their escape from Nibelheim he says he wants to be a mercanary) So he leaves and goes somewhere. Maybe the next world we'll see is Midgar. But that would be even more FFVII. Maybe a world with a lot of other Final Fantasy characters? But probably not.

But anyways YAY Zack is gonna be in BBS!

Well.. Aerith died in FFVII and she is still alive in the KH games. Might just be a coincidense that Zack and Sora haven't met yet.

And no Midgar in KH... KH is not a FF game and two seperate universes, and in the KH universe, most of the FF characters lives in Radient Garden. So a F world will probably never happen and shouldn't happen.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

2a0nrj5.jpg

Olympus Coliseum and FF7's Zack now confirmed, taken from Jump-Weekly (Thanks, Liege). I'm sure more scans are soon to follow.

Source: 2ch.net

well this certainly made my day.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

So they just made him younger to make him look different to Terra. I wonder if he'll die in BBS?

I doubt that he will die in BBS since the only death we've seen in KH series is Ansem (not counting the Organization's fading away) but seeing how the climax of Crisis Core and Cloud's flashback of Zack in FFVII may be played out in BBS, I think he might be killed in a special way or he left to become a mercenary but seriously, I don't know what Nomura is going to do with Zack.

kingofgame981

Awards

I wonder if we can see how Zack was appear in OC and not in the other worlds. To training to be a soldier ? Maybe not.

Khaki45

OH....MY....GOD....Nomura caved into the will of the FANS....

welp...I just want to apologize to all those people I raved to saying he wouldnt be in this. I was clearly wrong.

But one more thing....DONT start ranting about if he looks dumb or not...enjoy the fact hes in this now!
(I like the way he looks)

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

So now Zack is in this huh? Pretty cool I think but Cloud first appeared in the series in OC in KH1 and now Zack is first appearing in the series in OC in BBS. Maybe there's a connection there(or not xD).

Key to Truth

Awards

Well, he might be there as a hero rookie or something, since he wants to become a hero in BBS and Olympus Colloseum is where they train future heroes.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

yeah vguys the main FFcharacter world is radient garden and the heartless are the reason they fled it. They need more FF characters like terra or zidane to meet aqua and ven (since stregth terra fights zack so y not?)

J0hnny0hm

Now Olympus Coliseum is confirmed. If there's any more, it'll probably have to be Atlantica, to show why Triton came to distrust the Keyblade wielders.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Of course they would have added another FF7 character instead of any other person -_-

Still looks good though, can't wait

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards

lmfao, so typical.

DrTempo

Well, OC I was hoping, but thought got cut.

Zack, though...Now THERE's a surprise.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

i'm really excited about this addition, my favorite parts of Hercules were the childhood moments

Arausio

Celtic God of Water

hmm well he looks kinda like KH1 Riku dont you think??

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

So Zack is a kid in BBS? O_O He is so adorable!

And I knew they didn't cut Olympus Coliseum, now finally we can drop that little argument. All we need now is Atlantica confirmed and I will be a happy KH fan.

final_heaven_0

FINALLY we might get the reason why Nomura put Sephiroth is the "dark part of Cloud's Heart" instead of just him being Sephiroth.

My take on Zack being in BBS is only for him to die (again, to keep the obvious/continual catering to FF7 fans) And my "what a twist!" moment would be......

Cloud is responsible for Zack's death.

I wonder if this brings about Sephiroth and his "connection" to Cloud.

"You'll never let go of your past..." -Sephiroth (KHII)

Whatever the reason is, I like that they included Zack in the cast. (The always-on-the-move-always-excited-for-a-fight "Puppy" Zack, nonetheless) to counter the "emoemoemoemoemoemoemoemo" atmosphere that Cloud is ever-so-famous for. Maybe we will see a drastic change of character for Cloud, since Cloud and Zack were buddies, maybe even hear him laugh.

I approve.

Glad to have you back Olympus Coliseum and your challenging (but boring once you beat them) tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back