• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Picture Of Braig.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Re: New Picture Of Briag.

So, how does he age? I was told that nobodies don't age, yet here you are telling me that Xigbar can. Unless now you're telling me that something caused Braig's hair to go partially white within the little time it taken for him to become a nobody.

Braig =/= Xigbar. Braig is a human. Xigbar is a Nobody. A stressful situation could have definitely had an aging effect on Braig before he became Xigbar.

A

Azrael

Is it me or Braig looks incredibly younger than his Nobody counterpart Xiggy?

State

Awards

Ok, I'll rest... Darkness infested him.
He sure seems to have exposed himself a lot, maybe they used him as an experiment to see what happens to the body and soul when exposed too much on darkness.
You're sooo some posts late.

Erauqs

Nice find OP...
THANKS!!!
Finally prove the nay-sayers wrong. Ansem the Wise...pfft...you guys should be ashamed.

A

Azrael

He sure seems to have exposed himself a lot, maybe they used him as an experiment to see what happens to the body and soul when exposed too much on darkness.

You're sooo some posts late.

Just came online bish.

No shit dude. He probably was just killed by a Heartless and formed a Nobody since Xehanort was the first Nobody.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards

Sigh, the heartless were created before the heartless invasion obviously and sence Ansem the Wise was banished before then obviously, it also means that Xehanort became a heartless and nobody then along with the apprentices, meaning they left HB for TWTNW soon after. To prove this Kairi had to have been shipped off before the heartless invasion and since she was shipped off by XH that means XH was created before the heartless invasion which was 9 years before BBS. If XH was created then, that means all the other stuff had to have fallen into place which means all the..........Oh for the love God, this is too complicated.

Look point it is all the experiments took place before the heartless invasion of HB so just go with it...it's too complicated to go into.
Actually~ Xehanort mentions sending Kairi off in AR 11. He mentions becoming an existence of the Heart in AR 12. He mentions the Heartless creation in AR 2. I fail to see how this proves that EVERYTHING must have happened within one year. There is nothing at all that states how long he took between writing the reports save for one or two where he uses the word "Today."

Yeah, again a reason I'm saying stress has something to do with it.

Awards

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that some traumatic event is responsible for his appearance. Judging from the scars on his face, he was most likely in a fight.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Actually~ Xehanort mentions sending Kairi off in AR 11. He mentions becoming an existence of the Heart in AR 12. He mentions the Heartless creation in AR 2. I fail to see how this proves that EVERYTHING must have happened within one year. There is nothing at all that states how long he took between writing the reports save for one or two where he uses the word "Today."

Yeah, again a reason I'm saying stress has something to do with it.

Sigh, wouldn't make more sence that all the stuff happened before the heartless invasion? I mean once the heartless invasion happened they couldn't do experiments anymore at HB.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards

Sigh, wouldn't make more sence that all the stuff happened before the heartless invasion? I mean once the heartless invasion happened they couldn't do experiments anymore at HB.

They're experimenting on Darkness, creating Heartless. Who said that Maleficent would stop them? Also, has it ever even been said how the lot of them lost their Hearts? It's possible they became Heartless/Nobodies after the invasion reached the castle. Maleficent brought with her Heartless, which could have easily been what overtook Xehanort & co, turning them into what they became later on, their Heartless all falling under Maleficent's command from there aside from Xehanort's Heartless, who only wrote up two more Reports, neither one explaining what exactly happened to him. AR 12 simply talks of the Realm of Darkness, where he said one would need to cross through the door to Kingdom Hearts to reach while AR 13 simply discussed Nobodies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

They're experimenting on Darkness, creating Heartless. Who said that Maleficent would stop them? Also, has it ever even been said how the lot of them lost their Hearts? It's possible they became Heartless/Nobodies after the invasion reached the castle. Maleficent brought with her Heartless, which could have easily been what overtook Xehanort & co, turning them into what they became later on, their Heartless all falling under Maleficent's command from there aside from Xehanort's Heartless, who only wrote up two more Reports, neither one explaining what exactly happened to him. AR 12 simply talks of the Realm of Darkness, where he said one would need to cross through the door to Kingdom Hearts to reach while AR 13 simply discussed Nobodies.

That sounds too much like a fan fic. Maleficent and Xehanort don't get along obviously. I mean his heartless used her and Malifecent tried to destroy the organization. Obviously she didn't work with them.

AxelsVirtue

Kairi was fourteen in KH1, yes?
Kairi was sent out during that one year time frame between Xehanort's appearance and RG's downfall, making her four or five when she was sent off.

Kairi is the same age as Sora, and the scene in the trailer when Terra is watching Sora and Riku play together, Sora seems to be 6-8 years old.

AxelsVirtue

That sounds too much like a fan fic. Maleficent and Xehanort don't get along obviously. I mean his heartless used her and Malifecent tried to destroy the organization. Obviously she didn't work with them.

Maleficent didn't even know about Organization 13 untill KH2. Even then, she didn't seem to regognize any of them.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Maleficent didn't even know about Organization 13 untill KH2. Even then, she didn't seem to regognize any of them.

Exactly, she never met them which means they left HB before Maleficent came there.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

AS far as the original topic goes, it's interesting, hope to see more soon.

For this debate; we cannot be sure of anything obviously, but I'd think it happened during the year. At the very least Ansem was banned before Maleficient's attack or he'd have noted it in his reports. Everything else is hypothesis, but looking that Maleficient was in business with Xehanort's Heartless, I'd think it's him she found in arriving.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards

How you make it seem, Maleficent invaded Radiant Garden and took it over overnight. I highly doubt this would happen, especially if its the world from which many Final Fantasy characters hail. Cloud, Cid, Squall, Aerith, Sephiroth, Tifa, etc, etc all were there. You're saying they'd just stand there and let the Heartless run rampant? Yeah, Squall fled due to feeling powerless to stop them, but it doesn't mean they didn't try and, subsequently, slow down the attack. Without Keyblades, they couldn't stop the attack, but they could have slowed it.

Maleficent also set up her group in Villains' Vale, not the Castle, so it's possible she didn't take over the Castle itself right away. You're being far too closed-minded about this.

And as for not recognizing them, when is there anything at all saying whether she does or does not recognize them? :\ Also, according to everything I said, I never even said Maleficent would have met any of them, only that her Heartless would have seen and consumed them all, including Xehanort.

Kuroikuroshii

I hope there will be a larger image soon.
But wow, he looks so much YOUNGER without the eyepatch, grey streaks and scars o0o
If you didn't tell me it was Braig I may had to look twice to find out xD

So, this leaves Ienzo... why is it always Zexion to get new things concerning him get revealed as last? D8 First his weapon, now his human form...

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I hope there will be a larger image soon.
But wow, he looks so much YOUNGER without the eyepatch, grey streaks and scars o0o
If you didn't tell me it was Braig I may had to look twice to find out xD

So, this leaves Ienzo... why is it always Zexion to get new things concerning him get revealed as last? D8 First his weapon, now his human form...

They hadnt actually given him a weapon thats why his was released after the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back