• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New picture of Axel in TT!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

Hey everyone its NEO I've found an image of Axel in TT holding his ring like weapons. Here it is.
vj10.jpg

And if the image doesn't show up here is the link.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/vindeggama/vj10.jpg
Also the comments of the site I got it from, which shall remain nameless.
I used a google translator so make do with what you can.

"The latest VJ is perhaps, it is best the in present. 1 it is the サプライズ that, but with concerning the world of the steamship ウィリー somehow it seems that directly is not relation in the story. After, as for the ソラ as for becoming the black and white it seems that understands. With the 2, the boy who in twilight town wears the black hat in the boys of puzzle (cipher?) ' As for being stolen? ' With the て which has been begun to talk the picture which is and the picture of the accelerator which is ready the weapon, the cloud and Leone the back to back scene, and the ディズ and black coat (as for someone it is unclear) ' the ノーバディ which does the special origin ' with the scene which is conversational it was. As for the 3 with concerning the ウィズダムフォーム there was no especially new information. It places the picture of the accelerator and solves. When it does for a while, whether it deletes, * & *?"

Side note: When it talks about the "Accelerator" I think it ment Axel.

Non-Existant One

shortythugsta said:
that is new, good fine it looks like agrabrah in the background to me
The Atmosphere may make it seem that way but it is definately Twilight Town.

Edit:Also I'm leaving for a while, and KHU and Soras domain seem to be down so if no one else finds the rest of the scans when they appear on line then I'll post the rest when I get back later on. Note: There are currently no other images of the scan online. At least not yet.

LIAR LIAR

xD! Accelorator... Okay it's not that funny. (>_<)

I was looking for any new info this morning on Japanese sites, but they all just would redirect you to KHU... ;(¬_¬) Nice find though~ I was hoping for another picture of Axel.

Decron

nice find veryt cool picture...
i have a question is kh2.co.uk down orso because i can't enter it any more?is this only with me?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I dunno what the big deal is... seriously, he's in his usual stance, and he's in TT which, so far, is the only place he's been seen in, so.... whoop-dee-doo....

Basically all this tells us is that there will be another fight with Axel in TT, whether it's with Sora or the BHK we do not know, and Axel is trying to keep whoever it is from getting inside...

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
That picture actually look like Agrabah. But as you said, its gotta be Twilight Town.

Ive also thought of if there is gonna be any Oranization member in Agrabah. They havent said anything...

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
For some unknown reason, NEO seems to find most of the brilliant new stuff regarding KH2, and this is no exception, another fine find..., wish I had ur sources...

King Sora

well it seems like axel is always in Twilight Town, could he be from there? This picture could alos just be a cutscene or something..but i like the picture...axel is the best

D

Dexter

Great find but why don't they show us all the scans? Anyway nice find like always but it's still hard to picture where he is. But it's more likley Twilight town then Agrabah b/c we mostley seen him in TT..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back