• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New never before seen artwork(I think)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vnnk

Well i have never seen before i like it including all the Disney characters

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That's clearly a huge wallpaper of the cast from KH 1, even Chernabog is included I think.
Yet I can't spot Ansem SoD...am I blind? lol

Crystal

Silver Member
There are only Disney characters in this picture.
I never seen it before. Thank you for posting.

Stars

リク
A cute wallpaper easpecially the dalmations xD.
Thanks for sharing anyway :)

That's clearly a huge wallpaper of the cast from KH 1, even Chernabog is included I think.
Yet I can't spot Ansem SoD...am I blind? lol

Let's hope we are not blind, because I can't see Ansem SoD too xD

Dowhax

Bronze Member
He wasn't shown in the atchual game like his costume and all that

Have we forgotten the ending of kh1? I mean, ya it was only his back, and depending on how recent that puzzle(?) was made, they could have added him with his bbs/kh2 clothes.

vnnk

Have we forgotten the ending of kh1? I mean, ya it was only his back, and depending on how recent that puzzle(?) was made, they could have added him with his bbs/kh2 clothes.

Im assuming it was built just after KH1 Before KH2 was even scripted.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
I'm guessing this isn't official merchandise? I mean it could be like one of those knock-off merchandises that you can find in Asian flea markets and sometimes Anime convetions, too, where the artwork/prop looked like was made by some third-party artist/artisan due to the off appearnce of it (like something that Nomura usually won't draw). I was once duped into buying an unofficially licensed Kingdom Hearts necklace, because the cover of the box looked like it was genuine. It wasn't until I wore the necklace that I found out that it wasn't even sterling silver at all, but instead was made out of some sort o hard clay that was coated in silver plating. >:\

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Again, the same question needs to be risen (which has already been) about asod. Maybe those two were the impending forces of Darkness and Light in Kh1 that they are too great that they don't need to be on some poster/puzzle.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
It's great.

But some of the Disney characters look off-model.

As for Mickey, we saw his front, but mostly in silhouette. and Asod was meant to be a twist, so that's why he's not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back