• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Kingdom Hearts Villains

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan Nickles

So those of us who have done nothing in the past few months besides play Birth By Sleep have seen many new Disney villains introduced to the fanchise. One in particular is Captain Gantu from the Deep Space world (you know the 12-foot whale with legs?). As many of you know Experiment 626 or Stitch (an escaped prisoner from Deep Space) can be found in Radiant Garden in KH2, so could that mean a possible appearence of Gantu in Radiant Garden in KH3 in an attempt to recapture 626?

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If BBS, KH2, and the future KH game want to connect a bit more, a return of Gantu could be made. Seems logical enough. But would this take place on RG or a new world based on Hawaii?

Birthday Thunder

I'm thinking it will happen in a world based on hawaii from lilo and stitch. Radiant Garden just seemed like a pitstop for stitch in KH2, so he probably will visit hawaii and have a story based on the rest of the movie he appeared in.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
i would love for it to be in Hawaii,i just want to see some glorious kingdom hearts graphics and hoping to get astound by the environment

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
well regular cartoon characters like goofy donald merlin yensid never seem to age physicly no matter how many years who knows donald could be like 65

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
LMAO That would be, baby with a white long beard :D i could so imagin that

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
dr: facile from the preincess and the frog his greedy nature and manipulation of shadow make him a perfec fit for the series
maleficent need to round up a mnew group considering most of her asscoiates have been destroyred, instead of seproth fro the optional storyine how about ultemecia that way we can include rhiona i also feel that she could rival maleficent as top witch in the game

State

Awards
I think someone who thinks light as absolute and above everything should play the role of antagonist and eliminate all those worlds tied to the darkness and/or used Kingdom Hearts to rebuild all worlds to his according, which would be without darkness.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I think someone who thinks light as absolute and above everything should play the role of antagonist and eliminate all those worlds tied to the darkness and/or used Kingdom Hearts to rebuild all worlds to his according, which would be without darkness.
That really just sounds like a mix of Eraqus and MX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back