• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Trailer and Screens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
THE KEYBLADE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A CHAIN. I'm crying. Square Enix, go home. You're drunk. All of those debuggers and programmers have too much time on their hands. xD

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, might as well put those subs over the scene where he actually gets the keyblade.

What does this have to do with anything?

THE KEYBLADE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A CHAIN. I'm crying. Square Enix, go home. You're drunk. All of those debuggers and programmers have too much time on their hands. xD

WHAT IS HAPPENING

THERE IS A HOOK WHERE THE KEYCHAIN SHOULD BE BUT THE CHAIN IS NOT THERE

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I found another one. In a game screenshot the command menu only says magic.

6.jpg

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
lol I missed that. All that pride turned to shame :p
Still what's up with this. Still can't believe these even exist.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
What does this have to do with anything?
Commenting on the screencap and it's inaccuracy. Must be easier than putting a keyblade in his hand surely.

lol I missed that. All that pride turned to shame :p
Still what's up with this. Still can't believe these even exist.
Yeah, call this the bizarre......something or other. Cant think of anything good to end that withlol

Axel2178

Sweeet, not 100% if I'll get this first day but I definitely will want it after I fully complete BBS and KH: Dream, Drop, Distance.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sweeet, not 100% if I'll get this first day but I definitely will want it after I fully complete BBS and KH: Dream, Drop, Distance.
If you preorder it now, you get a limited edition art book (with a little blurb from Tetsuya Nomura) and if you live in North America, you get a special dynamic Kingdom Hearts theme!

If you do plan on playing it, but not at the moment, I recommend preordering it now just so you have it ready to go when you want to play it.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
If you preorder it now, you get a limited edition art book (with a little blurb from Tetsuya Nomura) and if you live in North America, you get a special dynamic Kingdom Hearts theme!

If you do plan on playing it, but not at the moment, I recommend preordering it now just so you have it ready to go when you want to play it.

I know I pre-ordered it, and am lookin forward to the added bonuses! Got $15 down on it already, and I don't CARE how much it costs! Final Mix? Hells yeah! You should definitely pre-order, Axel! You don't have to, but it'll be even more exciting to wait for!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Dumbo is still active despite having run out of... SUMMON. As far as I know, summon disappearances are pretty immediate.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The longer you stare at these screens, the worse they get.

Launchpad

Awards
NEW GAME PLUS WITH KEYBLADE CONFIRMED!
"WIZARD MODE" CONFIRMED!
WORLD SKIPPING CONFIRMED!
THANK YOU BASED NOMURA!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, you could always skip Olympus, 100 Acre Wood or Monstro/Atlantica/Halloween Town.
I'm still confused as to why people are confused by the Neverland world screen? It looks normal.

Launchpad

Awards
I'm pretty sure that THIS specific set of branches and portals on the world map image can not actually be acquired by normal means.. I could be wrong

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
4.jpg

Well, you fly from Neverland to Hollow Bastion. Then you leave and go to Traverse Town. There you get a gummi which opens up a wormhole from Traverse Town to Hollow Bastion, as shown with the one between Neverland and Hollow Bastion.

Edit: Actually, I now see what you mean.

Edit2: Actually, no I don't. Everything there is the same as my Japanese copy.
BRiTO3OCAAAFCgN.jpg

Last edited:

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
4.jpg

Well, you fly from Neverland to Hollow Bastion. Then you leave and go to Traverse Town. There you get a gummi which opens up a wormhole from Traverse Town to Hollow Bastion, as shown with the one between Neverland and Hollow Bastion.

Edit: Actually, I now see what you mean.

Edit2: Actually, no I don't. Everything there is the same as my Japanese copy.
BRiTO3OCAAAFCgN.jpg

OH I think I know, it's that extra line between Neverland and Hollow Bastion going off on the distance? I don't remember a line there... Unless I'm mistaken.

Edit: Never mind... its there. xD I guess I never used it to go back to Traverse town.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well the game is in widescreen now so there's things you can see on the screen that were originally hidden (like Kairi's fist hitting Sora).

You can see the "link" when you push against the screen iirc.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Well the game is in widescreen now so there's things you can see on the screen that were originally hidden (like Kairi's fist hitting Sora).

You can see the "link" when you push against the screen iirc.

Makes sense... For a moment there I was like, "SECRET AREA", but then I went to play the game and I saw it was there... just hiding and just takes you back to Traverse Town...
-3-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back