• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep gameplay video (Ven)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Wow radiant Garden looks big. Even the area outside of Merlin's house is bigger.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
cool

the loading times suck

they obviously dont have data install

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So Ven was in Radiant Garden this time? Nice. It looks huge! :D

The load times are terrible though. So this is what it's like without Data Install...

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I can hear S&C in the background. It's comforting because the trailer gave me the impression that they lost the rights to use it.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
woah the areas are huge! thats good, makes it feel more like kh1. real nostalgia coming in, yknow?

lol glad i got the bundle with the memory stick

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ew. Loading time sucks.

Hey, does this mean I can talk about spoilers without spoiler tags? Or do we still have to tag everything? XD -is joking-

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Oh and by the way it looks bigger then KH2 Radiant Garden...not as big as it was in KH1 though, that was huge...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Oh come on, the loading times aren't that bad (yes, it's obvious they didn't use Data Install). I've seen much worse loading screens like that. If you want bad loading screens try looking at Sonic 06. In Sonic 06, the loading screens are 30 seconds long WITH data-install. Without Data-install Sonic 06 loading screens can be as bad as about 50 seconds. Now THOSE are bad loading screens.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
it took 7 seconds just to get into a style change

that really brakes the flow of battle for me

BrightEyes

loading times = meh.
but the area size is kind of nice. the older versions were always a little cramped for my liking, so this is kind of cool

Sempied

The loading times aren't THAT bad. >_>

Wait....Is that Simple and Clean playing in the actual trailers instead of Vanitas theme? :O

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I can hear S&C in the background. It's comforting because the trailer gave me the impression that they lost the rights to use it.

I was just about to state the exact thing! *sighs contentedly*

And before you guys said anything, I barely even noticed the load times. I plan on using Data Install anyways, so I'll definitely be straight then.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hey yeah. If S&C is playing then maybe the official BBS websites will release the trailer like that. Maybe they'd have fixed the sound issues in those updated trailers so we'll actually HEAR what everyone's saying!

Edit: Nope, just checked them out. The British site just sneaked in the Gamescom trailer, which is exactly the same, while the American site doesn't have it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back