• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW KH info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Guys, look at this screenshot. http://www.khinsider.com/images/KingdomHeartsCompilation/37.png. It appears we still have the command menu, so the hack and slash is still here. Also look at the little red bar that popped up after they chose that section. I think this is where the CoM system comes into play. Like one of my previous posts, maybe you choose abilities to perform which are stored in the command menu and then you use the selected albilities to hack and slash. Also, look at the little symbols on the command menu. There are like 3 key images and 2 magic images which also supports that you can choose your abilities to be used in the command menu.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
every battle system in kingdom hearts was fine for me... i think in birth by sleep you get to combine commands like in chain of memories. like being able to use fire, fira, and firaga anytime (like in chain of memories) instead of one type of level like only firaga because it was upgraded like in kingdom hearts one and two. it looks like there are no numbers in birth by sleep. so you don't need to worry about monsters stopping your attacks except for guard.

maybe like kingdom hearts one and two leveling system and but this time adding the ability to combine commands now.

Last edited:

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Jafar enemy card activated makes it so that your Sleights can't be broken

See, this is what I'm talking about, strategy here people, plan ahead, think of the strengths of the cards available to you, utilizing them properly, the game was atleast a minute amount better because of this.

For once, enemies actually had the capacity to stop your endless X X X X X X X mashing unlike the other games, just by having the AI to use a 0 card to break your step. You shouldn't cry foul because an enemy for once couldn't let you have the easy street and completely rape all of their health without any resistance

yeah but the jafar card didn't last long and against Marluxia and Larxene, those two were difficult. I do agree though that they should include more strategy into Kingdom hearts, stuff that makes you approach an enemy a different way. The mindless X mashing was fun but more depth in the fighting wouldn't hurt. Maybe the reaction command could have different button combinations rather then just pressing the triangle button over and over

Guys, look at this screenshot. http://www.khinsider.com/images/King...ilation/37.png. It appears we still have the command menu, so the hack and slash is still here. Also look at the little red bar that popped up after they chose that section. I think this is where the CoM system comes into play. Like one of my previous posts, maybe you choose abilities to perform which are stored in the command menu and then you use the selected albilities to hack and slash. Also, look at the little symbols on the command menu. There are like 3 key images and 2 magic images which also supports that you can choose your abilities to be used in the command menu.

yeah that is a good idea

keyblader_aki

They said that BBS will consist of only Disney worlds, boviously there lieing, unless Hollow Bastion and Sunset Horizion is Disney now. Lol, and they put old character including Disney and Goffy. Lmao.

Well when KH1 first came out I remember someone writing a summary for it. You know in the paper, online, etc. I can't remember where but that's what the summary said. A game with nothing but Disney Worlds. I went and played it and it had FF, Sora and all of them + Disney. I don't think the main important places count. Like Hallow Bastion/Radiant Garden, Sunset Horizons. I think all the OTHER worlds you travel in between are what they are talking about consisting of Disney Worlds.

Guys, look at this screenshot. http://www.khinsider.com/images/KingdomHeartsCompilation/37.png. It appears we still have the command menu, so the hack and slash is still here. Also look at the little red bar that popped up after they chose that section. I think this is where the CoM system comes into play. Like one of my previous posts, maybe you choose abilities to perform which are stored in the command menu and then you use the selected albilities to hack and slash. Also, look at the little symbols on the command menu. There are like 3 key images and 2 magic images which also supports that you can choose your abilities to be used in the command menu.

I saw pics/scenes of this too and I was wondering WHY in the world if BBS is suppose to be like CoM's battle style then WHY was there a command menu...and more than one "keyblade" action and more than one "magic" action. Your answer kind of makes sense. I agree with others a card game ..I don't like. I'm not much of a strategizer(sp?) so I like the "prepare" for battle and then attack. *shrugs* That's just my way of fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back