• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW KH info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cin

In a box...you happy now you heartless bastard?
So terra died in BBS? Also Puck just shut up, wait till the game ACUTALLY comes out and if you play it and think "well the gamplay sucks and is just like COM" then fine you win but c'mon stop being so negative bout thinking it's not gonna hurt you....

He's entitled to his opinion, I can't say I agree with it, but telling him to shut up is just plain ignorant...=/

And based on what we've seen so far of what Terra's capable of, with the card-based hints, the screens, the weird keyblade transformations, and all the rumors, there's a ton of potential for this game, hope we don't get dissapointed.

Then we'll have to admit that Puck was right... =P

D

Dexter

He's entitled to his opinion, I can't say I agree with it, but telling him to shut up is just plain ignorant...=/

I'm sorry, yeah I know better he's just getting a tad annoying. It's like he alrady played an advanced copy but he didn't he 's already complaing from just snipits of information we have.....sheesh....

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Didn't you do the same thing with Terra in FM+?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Puck, you are entitled to your opinion just like the rest of us and I mean no disrespect at all, but you are getting annoying. Please just wait to play the game for yourself and then if you really hate the gameplay you can brag all you want.

Anyway, it sounds like the gameplay is like CoM, but in a much better way. Instead of using that annoying card deck system, it sounds like we'll be selecting abilities to perform instead of keyblade cards. I thought the card system was an interesting change of pace, but was annoying and I definatley preffered the other battle system.

khloser4life

Nomura said that the boss in FM+ wasn't nessesarily terra, so you cant base what the gameplay is on that one boss fight that might not even be the same character.

and also, is anyone wondering how the other two scenarios' battle systems will work?

Puck

You know what, I'm not going to bash this game anymore. It just might turn out to be good. Just like 358/2 days.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
very nice.
i think that these games are gonna be really pimp
but its so annoying that this interviewer knew nothing about what he was writing xD

darkheart709

Bronze Member
i was okay with the COM battle system the only thing i hated was the stupid card strength thing with the cards. I don't mind the cards its just if you got a really good slate up it could easily be beaten by a boss simply because they used a card with a zero on it. I'd be okay if they had the cards used in BBS i just want them to get rid of the number thing, i think everyone would be okay with that

I can't wait to play 358/2, i really want to know all of roxas's story

And i even think Coded might be fun for a phone game it probably wont cost that much

I'm not going to judge any of them until someone plays a demo of them

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Wow gamegasmic stuff, I love the news ^^. The battle system for BBS sounds odd, but as long as it's still like KH, and the customisation is actually fun and useful, I'll be happy :).

Thanks for the heads up, even if I saw this topic a bit too late ^^'.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
i was okay with the COM battle system the only thing i hated was the stupid card strength thing with the cards. I don't mind the cards its just if you got a really good slate up it could easily be beaten by a boss simply because they used a card with a zero on it. I'd be okay if they had the cards used in BBS i just want them to get rid of the number thing
Exactly. I would have probably enjoyed COM's card-based system if there were no numbers on the cards.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Yeah, numbers on the cards was what made the card system so annoying for me. Besides, it's hard to get alot of high cards especially with that stupid CP thing that limited your cards a ton and the farther in CoM you get the bosses start getting like all 8 and 9 cards.

khloser4life

i would perfer the mindless x bashing to cards, only because thats the reason why i first picked up kingdom hearts, not to play a card game with numbers on them.

Puck

I know, it's mindless mashing but that's what I like. Yes, I prefer a few hours of being mindless. All hail mindless.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
i was okay with the COM battle system the only thing i hated was the stupid card strength thing with the cards. I don't mind the cards its just if you got a really good slate up it could easily be beaten by a boss simply because they used a card with a zero on it. I'd be okay if they had the cards used in BBS i just want them to get rid of the number thing
Jafar enemy card activated makes it so that your Sleights can't be broken

See, this is what I'm talking about, strategy here people, plan ahead, think of the strengths of the cards available to you, utilizing them properly, the game was atleast a minute amount better because of this.

For once, enemies actually had the capacity to stop your endless X X X X X X X mashing unlike the other games, just by having the AI to use a 0 card to break your step. You shouldn't cry foul because an enemy for once couldn't let you have the easy street and completely rape all of their health without any resistance

Last edited:

Puck

Kurt Zisa and Phantom stopped me. Card thing was whack. Turn based and action based are better than cards. Plus the whole run into a corner and recharge thing was stupid even for an RPG.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
^I know. I really hated the recharge thing. At least riku could recharge in a split second. Sora took a bit too long. If they are using a combat system similiar to CoM, I really hope they improve it because if they don't, it will probably take some of the fun out of BBS.

YinYang

thanks for the new info... I highly dislike the card system, but it is unique. (I have a feeling that KH is a game made to test new types of game play...)

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I don't think they would make an entire series with most of the story already planned out just to test out types of gameplay, but it is possible that they test out some new types to see how they will turn out for the specific game.

Awards
maybe the system will be a combination of COM cards and the ATB gauge? that would be an intresting and a great twist on the way things used to work. So do we have a confirmed battle system for 358/2 days? is it card based? ATB style? or like it has been in the regular PS2 versions of KH?

YinYang

I don't think they would make an entire series with most of the story already planned out just to test out types of gameplay, but it is possible that they test out some new types to see how they will turn out for the specific game.

probably true. Maybe they just use the side games for it like CoM and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back