• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New gameinformer has Birth By Sleep article?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

I heard somewhere that the new gameinformer has an article on BBS. Is this true? If anyone has the new issue and could confirm this i'd be thankful.
This would mean we're one step closer to a NA release date announcement!shamisen

I read the article and it made me lol on how much BBS ripped its plot off SW. I mean really.

Silver warrior

I read the article and it made me lol on how much BBS ripped its plot off SW. I mean really.

I haven't play bbs and don't know the story-line,but I know starwars very well and if bbs is like starwars is going to be disapointing,so is bbs anything like that?(no spoiler pleas)

Key

Exile
Awards
I haven't play bbs and don't know the story-line,but I know starwars very well and if bbs is like starwars is going to be disapointing,so is bbs anything like that?(no spoiler pleas)

not COMPLETELY... there WERE a few scenes that made me go "whoah wait, I've seen this before--- STAR WARS!" but it's not literally starwars' plot :p

i really hope the FFXIII manual has the BbS release date T_T

A

Azrael

not COMPLETELY... there WERE a few scenes that made me go "whoah wait, I've seen this before--- STAR WARS!" but it's not literally starwars' plot :p

i really hope the FFXIII manual has the BbS release date T_T

It won't. What makes you think it will?

It's borderline on Star Wars. I expect to see a SW reference thrown during actual reviews. :D

Awards
It won't. What makes you think it will?

It's borderline on Star Wars. I expect to see a SW reference thrown during actual reviews. :D

People can't make anything nowadays without it being compared to something else...

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I got the actual magazine in the mail. It had an article, about 2 pages, of BBS.

A

Azrael

I read the article at school so I know what I'm talking about.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Eh. Almost every work of fantasy-fiction gets compared to Star Wars. It isn't that big of a deal.

Fortissimo

The original Star Wars it self was ripped off a book called "The Hero With a Thousand Faces." So really, any story containing heros and villains will have similar ideas to other hero-villain stories. The Kingdom Hearts series is one of those (obviously).

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
why must people always bring star wars =.=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back