• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New BBS Final Mix Secret Episode Details?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Memory Master maybe they will added some on the FM, and then someone can translate and we can have more thought on who he is

UnrelentingLight

I am definitely buying Final Mix after hearing this. When I found out that Monstro and Eraqus Sentiment were added I was on the fence but now for sure I'm buying it. I'm hoping the new world is RoD. It makes sense since we've never actually gotten to play there before despite having seen it multiple times.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so we will be allowed to freely roam the dark real as aqua
[video=youtube;0gzU4LkbYE8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gzU4LkbYE8&feature=related[/video]

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
However on the road to a possible scenario for the Secret Episode: How Mickey found Aqua? As Yen Sid heavily preludes that they've found her, maybe they could go into this?

YenSid and Mickey don't even know that something happened to Aqua.
So, when Yen Sid says "Terra's the only one left," it just means the only one left out of him and Ven.

so we will be allowed to freely roam the dark real as aqua

Secret Episode, not Final Episode.
Even though we might be able to roam in the dark realm, Aqua might not be the playable character.
In fact, it may be a totally new character to be played as.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
So, when Yen Sid says "Terra's the only one left," it just means the only one left out of him and Ven.
Except Coded told them bluntly that Aqua was someone that needed saving. It's not like they aren't going to consider her. Plus, the fact that she left the Mysterious Tower and then completely disappeared for ten years probably dinged their radar.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm pretty sure Yen Sid knows that Aqua is in the RoD. I mean, if Yen Sid knowing that Ansem SoD and Xemnas was slain and MX is to return is easier than figuring out Aqua is missing...there is some explainin to do

So what are the details on the new episode exactly? something about a previous secret ending being the map?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Actually, I made a bit of a mistake on those lines in the secret ending. When Mickey says something along the lines of 'we'll help them for sure,' what I should have translated it as was 'we'll help the three of them for sure'. So they do know Aqua needs help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back