• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 3D Screenshots From Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
rIiLyfSu89LQdo6q3Uq1v3y8JRP2QU3m.jpg

The stair entrance is beautiful. Maybe the colors are constantly moving?

I know right. They really tricked this world out even more. I can't wait to see any inhabitants if there are any. Hopefully it won't feel empty

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
but there's still a 4th to be debuted I hope

If I remember correctly four is an unlucky number in Eastern Asian/Chinese culture. "Four" and "death" have the same sound in certain dialects. Just thought about that when thinking about the Reapers' Game.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Highly doubtful considering we can fight Dream Eaters in District 4 and 5 there won't be any NPC's around.

Ah that is true...maybe they fad when an enemy appears and come back when the enemies have been defeated, and stay when you've defeated all the enemies in that area... lol I know that is just wishful thinking speaking.

Or maybe we can go into many buildings this time and there are people in the audience this time around in the Coliseum

Maybe you're right. I'm still happy with all these expansions though. My beautiful dear old Traverse Town.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Loke, you may be right but it seems odd to have these large areas with windows that look into stores and not have anybody about.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Loke, you may be right but it seems odd to have these large areas with windows that look into stores and not have anybody about.

Thats why I thought there was a possibility of Riku and Sora being able to go indoors or perhaps the NPC's disappear :/

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Eh I just say it's a KH game, empty worlds are almost a given not really something that ever bothered me if they put it in I doubt it'll being this title probably something like KH3.

snow_flake40

Awards
You wouldn't put posters up for a big stadium like the Colosseum all over town if there wasn't anyone around to see it. Of course, KH isn't really known for its abundance of NPCs, especially on the handheld titles. Imma stay cautiously optimistic for the moment, though.

Just booted up the internet on my 3DS just so I can kinda see what DDD might actually look like. It's looking pretty. So, so pretty. There's something miraculous about having these amazing screen shots actually on the console they're made for. But now I want the actual game in my hands more than ever. :c Not long to go now, though!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Eh I just say it's a KH game, empty worlds are almost a given not really something that ever bothered me if they put it in I doubt it'll being this title probably something like KH3.

That is rather conforming. I think a game like KH shouldn't have hollow worlds, especially for things like balls filled with dancing, bazaars filled with shoppers, stands with an audience, etc. Especially when characters say "The people have run away!" when there weren't any to begin with, or you hear cheering and it is empty in the stands.

I'm going to remain hopeful.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Exactly sorry I'm keeping my expectations low so I won't be that disappointed.

No I understand that. That is my reason for why I'm not going to pay any attention to the news I see. I can't build my expectations up too much if I don't know what is going to be in the game. xD

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I love the new Districts ^.^

I agree with the NPC thing.
I'd LOVE to have more of them but it seems very unlikely. :/

Why does Riku have a dream eater symbol on his back?? And also the Colosseum looks a whole lot like a circus... Possibility of a dumbo section within Traverse Town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back