• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 3D Screenshots From Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Sora%20Gameplay%201.jpg

I am extremely pleased to see the return of the hurt reaction faces

I noticed that in the trailer (Riku's is shown), but never got around to mentioning it.

<3

Also, those enemies seem to be similar to the Shark Noise in terms of attack patterns (hide underground and leap out)

JamDelVamp

Why does Riku have a dream eater symbol on his back?? And also the Colosseum looks a whole lot like a circus... Possibility of a dumbo section within Traverse Town?

Maybe and maybe not. In KH1 Dumbo was a summon and summons only came from worlds that were in darkness,Traverse Town wasnt in darkness because it was the HUB world,so that would mean that it isnt his hometown. BUT!!!!! Considering the fact that it is a circus it travels,which means the circus is acomin' to TRAVERSE TOWN BABY!!! LETS GET ITTT!!!!

SilenceTheTardis

Maybe and maybe not. In KH1 Dumbo was a summon and summons only came from worlds that were in darkness,Traverse Town wasnt in darkness because it was the HUB world,so that would mean that it isnt his hometown. BUT!!!!! Considering the fact that it is a circus it travels,which means the circus is acomin' to TRAVERSE TOWN BABY!!! LETS GET ITTT!!!!

If i remember correctly Traverse Town was where characters and things washed up after losing their world to darkness. If Dumbo had lost his world, it would have drifted into the realm of sleep and the circus could have easily appeared in TT

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I wonder if Traverse Town is one of the only worlds with colorful Dream Eaters. I like their designs, but I'd like to see some darker, actual nightmare-based ones. And not just in the last worlds. However, that Shark looks slightly intimidating along with that boss. But still.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
It's definitely a bit of a shock to the ol' peepers, but i'm sure we'll get some really dark, subdued worlds too

Hmm maybe or maybe not. I feel like the Dream World will be their excuse to use more lighthearted worlds they couldn't use before. I'm kinda assuming Birth by Sleep Volume II will be the darkest most likely since it seems more centered on pureblood heartless.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I love how crisp these images look, definitely hoping they look that great during play.

They probably won't. SE loves to "clean up" the screenshots they release (although pretty much every company does it nowadays) BBS screenshots looked as good as these do.
That said, I'm sure it'll still be a beautiful game. :3

Crystal

Silver Member
Thanks for the screenshots <3
The floating dream eater is so cute xD

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yep, furthermore Olympus Coliseum or any of the worlds shown in KH1, KH2 or Days would make no sense since at least during the MoM-exam Sora and Riku are in a completely other realm, the "world submerged in sleep".
As we never got to this realm yet there can be only worlds we didn't visit yet.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I wonder if Traverse Town is one of the only worlds with colorful Dream Eaters. I like their designs, but I'd like to see some darker, actual nightmare-based ones. And not just in the last worlds. However, that Shark looks slightly intimidating along with that boss. But still.

I dunno. I think Grass might've mentioned it somewhere in one of these threads, but it's nice that the Dream Eaters thus far seem to be more colorful than previous enemies. It makes 'em feel less like Heartless clones. xD

And actually, I'm of the opinion that they could use these wild color schemes to make the enemies scarier in the latter parts of the game. Going with the right shades of the right colors, I think we could see some really creepy Dream Eaters. :D

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Maybe it was discussed and I just happened to miss it somewhere down the threads, but does anyone know how Traverse Town even got into the Realm Submerged in Sleep?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Maybe it was discussed and I just happened to miss it somewhere down the threads, but does anyone know how Traverse Town even got into the Realm Submerged in Sleep?

Maybe Sora and Riku just had a dream about it? Isn't that a possibility?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Traverse Town was comprised of other worlds. Once Sora saved the universe in KH1, the worlds were saved and they most likely broke off of Traverse Town. Traverse Town, having become incomplete, probably just faded into Sleep.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Traverse Town was comprised of other worlds. Once Sora saved the universe in KH1, the worlds were saved and they most likely broke off of Traverse Town. Traverse Town, having become incomplete, probably just faded into Sleep.

Oh shit. I didn't think of that. But that means we won't see Traverse Town for real anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back