• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NASA Telescope Confirms Alien Planet in Habitable Zone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

Don't worry about it Chihuahuaman, they don't understand the definition(s) of the word myth:
"an unproved or false collective belief that is used to justify a social institution."
tell them they can suck your 4 inch

D

Deleted member 36435

What an insightful post that contributes so much to the topic. Why don't you elaborate on your facepalm instead of making yourself look like ignorant dickhole.
You think it hilarious he called Christianity and a myth and then several people pester him about it. He backs down because he is used to this shit happening to him on this forum. Then when I come in to back him up stating he used the word myth correctly all you do is post *facepalm*
Seriously, don't say anything at all next time if your argument is /that/ thin.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The only 'difference' between mythologies and religions is one of public consideration, something entirely arbitrary and artificial: We call dead religions mythologies, current ones not.

Also mythologies typically seem more interesting than religion because flawed gods and more are cool but that's up to preference.

Last edited:

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
How'd I make fun of him? I just said "lol at Christian mythology". I've never heard it referred to in that term before. The few people who "pestered" him about it did so before I chimed in with anything. Chill bruh, I think you're the only one who thinks I look like a....uh, dickhole, as you put it.

D

Deleted member 36435

When I addressed the people harassing him about calling it a myth and making him feel like he needed to apologize you felt the need to respond to it with a half-assed and pointless remark.

If you were not someone I was referring to you shouldn't have said anything and let those people talk for themselves.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Maybe this has something to do with the ever-approaching 2012 doomsday theory :O

Seriously though, I like the idea of the immortality thing (I wanna live to see extraterrestrial life dammit), not because I want to live forever, but because it'd be nice to have a little more say in when you call it quits. But I also believe we all have our time, and perhaps that's not something we should try to mess with too much. *shrug*

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Welp, some futurists say that those who will live to see technological immortality come to pass are among the younger generations currently alive, so the definition of 'lifetime' may become meaningless~

Let me live forever you scientists you

I want unlimited time to be lazy and entertain myself with video games and scribbles.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Let me live forever you scientists you

I want unlimited time to be lazy and entertain myself with video games and scribbles.

As good as that sounds, the worlds gonna blow up in a few million (billion?) years, and you'll be all alone. But at least you can spend the next few billion swimming towards another planet that supports life, even if you are just a head.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
As good as that sounds, the worlds gonna blow up in a few million (billion?) years, and you'll be all alone. But at least you can spend the next few billion swimming towards another planet that supports life, even if you are just a head.

I think it was 5 billion years = Sun obliterating Earth. By then I would probably be six feet under, or on another Earth-like planet, depending on the scenario.

:B

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I think it was 5 billion years = Sun obliterating Earth. By then I would probably be six feet under, or on another Earth-like planet, depending on the scenario.

:B

Well, when you become immortal, whip yo ass into shape, learn every fighting style imaginable (especially Chun Kuk Do), wait 4.9 billion years, then start swimmin' towards the planet this thread mentions. Hell, if you can live in any condition, might as well move to Pluto. But other people are nice to be around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back