• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine's Loneliness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
In COM, did Namine mess with Sora and Riku's (replica) memories - the whole protect me promise- so that she doesn't feel left out and whatnot because she was lonely in the castle?

I thought that Nobodies don't have feelings, so why would it matter to her if she's lonely or not?

Make sense?!

RoxasSoraRikuKey

This is why I don't like Namine, she screwed with my freaking memories and had no reason for it. She could've said no to doing it. But noooo, she just had to screw up my memories.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Don't you remember? Namine mixed up Sora and Riku Replica's memories to benefit the Thirteenth Order. It was they who ordered Namine to do it, and it was their idea all along. That's why Namine felt so bad about it, which is weird, since she's a nobody.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Namine messed with Sora and Riku's memories because she was ordered to by Org XIII.

Roxas and Namine are special Nobodies, DiZ said so. Their specialness could account for why she felt sad, and so did Roxas.

Edit: Made a typo

Last edited:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Well, no one can really say why she felt sad I think deep down perhaps feelings don't nessasarily come from the heart or somthing like that, maybe it infact comes from somewhere else... Or maybe it is just as Roxas said in one of my favourite clips.

Here it is, just to think on...

YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: Remembrance (English Subs)

Any clip that makes people cry and has SeaSalt IceCream in it has to be good :)

Revenant X

True; Nobodies don't "officially" have feelings; however, they can "pretend" to have these feelings, from what I know.

After all, we all pretend that we're not mega-nerds -- except me; I'm open about it.

And besides -- remember that battle with Demyx in Radiant Garden -- *cough* Hollow Bastion *cough*? He expressed some sort of feeling.

Lastly... if Nobodies can't at least pretend to have emtotions (especially when they'd be feeling them if they could officially have them), then why is Larxene always so angry with everybody? XD

Last edited:

Stars

リク
In COM, did Namine mess with Sora and Riku's (replica) memories - the whole protect me promise- so that she doesn't feel left out and whatnot because she was lonely in the castle?

I thought that Nobodies don't have feelings, so why would it matter to her if she's lonely or not?

Make sense?!

It was the Org XIII's order.. not Namine felt lonely....

MidnightStar

I think they do have feelings. if you've ever seen the KH2FM+ cutscene of Axel and Roxas having their last talk you know that Axel cried at that last moment. maybe a little piece of the feelings are still inside them.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
You people are weird for wasting your times in these kind of things.
Marluxia MADE Namine rewrite Sora's and Repliku's memories.She was afraid of him aright,but just think of it,locked in a castle with no one,much fun eh?
Unlike the other Nobodies (as a special Nobody)She actually has feelings,and i am sure she knows it quite well.
Oh well.

Gippal

My slant on Naminé having feelings is that she can mess with peoples' memories.
Memories come from the Heart.
The Heart is where emotions also come from.
This means she must at least have some bare connections to Sora's emotions, and that's how she knows exactly what sorrow is supposed to feel like.

I think they do have feelings. if you've ever seen the KH2FM+ cutscene of Axel and Roxas having their last talk you know that Axel cried at that last moment. maybe a little piece of the feelings are still inside them.
Yes, and Demyx looked surprised at one moment.
And Saix looked angry at one moment.
They pretend to have emotions.
But Naminé doesn't need to.

D

Dexter

True; Nobodies don't "officially" have feelings; however, they can "pretend" to have these feelings, from what I know.

Then what about the scene in KH2 FM+ where Roxas, and Axel were siting on the Twilight Town clock tower and Axel shed a tear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back