• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Namine x Vanitas: Fighting Course

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushu

Website
www.youtube.com
First fanfic on here.

__

Chapter One

Cold.

Numb.

Deprived.

All this into one, solid, black line on the paper. Scratch, scratch. Her black charcoal, tracing his face into white abyss, filling the spots she knew so well. His eyes...she was scared to finish them. Her golden locks were pinned above her forehead with the matching red flower pins he had gotten for her birthday last year. That same night she had recieved two red cuts in her bottom lip.

Pain.

Internal.

Can't Escape.

Tears left not fallen, locked deep inside somewhere in her fragile body, wrecked on the in and out by his words, his hands, his mind. Everybody thought that they were the perfect two, the apple to the pie, the pencil to the paper. Yet, with every date spent, with every movie watched together... It was never enough. Her hands moved faster, almost furiously across the page. But she slowed, in fear of ripping the poor paper. Hair drawn, spiked as usual in it's ink-darkness. He was leaning across a pole, arms crossed lazily against the un-colored pole. A smirk placed on his face. Again, his eyes remained un-finished. Scratch, scratch.

Holding.

Lovin'.

Fearing.

A soft sigh escaped her lips as she drew his muscular legs, erasing a bit of this and drawing a bit of that in, add some dark colour here. She smiled as she held his finished form up, closing her eyes, relishing in the memory she had drawn on paper. Pale blue eyes sparkled with the days of long ago, when he was such a different person. When his fists landed on the punching bags instead of her, when his cruel words landed at those who hurt her and not aimed at her work. Namine sighed once more, preparing for the tears she needed most. But they would not come. They couldn't come, since she knew, down underneath her broken heart, that she shouldn't deserve tears.

__

Summer was in it's reign and children were busy playing outside. The teenagers of Radiant Garden High School were somewhere around town, either loitering in the non-loiter buissiness areas, or eating some of the grand-sea salt ice cream brought in from the World Tram, a local producer of items from different worlds. It took time, skill, and money to become one of the worker of the World Tram, since it was an extremely important job.

Namine worked at the quiet book-shop down town, stuck between the Ice-Cream shop and right across the street from the RD Urban Fitters. The sunlight sprinkled in through the open window, sending showers of gold across Namine's face. Her blue eyes were shrouded beneath soft bangs, while her feet were place on the wall as she leaned back in the blue comforter the Boss had put in for her. Serenity was the only explanition for the look on her face as she sketched a lazy doodle of her and her long-time boyfriend, Va--

"Namiiiiiiiine! Yes! You are here! Ventus lied!" A girl of nineteen years and shocking red hair came dancing in, wearing a noticiable black bikini underneath a tight brown top. She jumped on the Cashier desk, showing off her nicely tan legs. "We're goin' swimming today! Wanna go? Cuz Ventus lied bout you not being here and all, when in reality we all know he wants to see you in a sexy bikini but too shy to say it." She finished with a wink. Namine smiled. "I can't. Manse-- I mean, Xemnas is out working in the back and I'm not sure if he'll take my spot."

Kairi Langston sighed loudly and dramatically. "B-but I can check!" Namine replied quickly, pushing her sketchbook away and heading to the back room. She knocked quietly on the door that said "Xemnas" on it, awaiting her Boss's voice. "Come in," he said and Namine pushed the door open.

"He-Hey boss. Uh...I was wondering, could I...possibly take off work for today and go swim--I mean, hang out with my friends?" she almost pleaded him to let her go. Xemnas turned to her, his dark skin looking even darker then usual in the dim light of his office. The fan above was going on and the room was as cold as a freezer. He smiled at the girl and shooed her away. "Yes, yes. That pale skin of yours needs a tan -- and pronto. Summer isn't forvever you know, you will be a Senior in High School soon. You should look good."

Such weird words coming from her Boss. But Namine just "mmhmmed" and smiled nervously, before rushing out the door, fumbling with the handle to close it completely. "It's closed, Namine!" Instantly, the rattling stopped. Xemnas repressed his laughter.

"Okay! I can go!" Namine exclaimed happily, jumping over the desk to retrieve her things. Kairi grabbed her friend's hand, literally flying through out the front door. "Yeeaa! Let's get this party started!"

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It was a great start. That it got a hold of my attention to read it and want more.

Mushu

Website
www.youtube.com
Chapter Two

__

Namine never exactly trusted Kairi with driving, even though she had her license for over three years now, the girl drove like a little kid on the driving games in an arcade. She was crazy on the road, swerving, taking long glances off the freeway. Luckily, Namine only experienced one near-death incident with her-- and that was on a trip to Balamb Beach, only three hours away. But now, she completely despised it. Kairi's car was a brand new, silver Prius gifted to her for her eighteenth birthday, the coming of a woman.

Too bad the blond was only seventeen, her birthday was far off, way in Febuary. The day after the fourteenth, to be exact. Kairi sped, un-buckled much Namine's despair, all the way to the small house she and Vanitas shared together.

Vanitas Johnson was the same age as Kairi and they had been good friends since they were second graders. He and Ventus Johnson were brothers, yet completely different personalities. Vanitas was more open to ideas -mostly dangerous ones-, pefered small groups and quiet areas, and he didn't take any crap. On the other hand, Ventus, or "Ven", was turned off by some irregular ideas that didn't include the Keyblade Kendo Team or girls, love the night life of parties and endless drinking, yet he was very weak in mind. Kairi had introduced them both to Namine when she was thirteen. A year after that, after Namine turned fourteen, Vanitas had got around to asking her out.

Namine stared out the open window, resting her elbow on the edge. Hot summer breeze blew her hair this way and that. Absently she touched the faded scar, running from her neck, all the way to her collar bone. Memories bit at her like hungry sharks, forcing her to tuck it away quickly before Kairi's perciving eyes could grasp her hidden secrets. She glanced worriedly at the black and blue mark on her elbow and at both her knees. She crossed them nervously, turning the radio up.

"Alright, we're here. Oh, and looks like Vanitas is too!" Kairi exclamied happily, pointing to the black truck parked outside the garage. A smile lit Namine's face in a flash. She leaped out of the car, running to the door. Her fingers fumbled with the key as she inserted it in, sweating like a pig when she stumbled in. "Vani? You here?"

Suddenly, large arms wrapped around her waist. Namine shrieked. "Agh! Geez, Nami, it's just me!" His voice! It brought tears to her eyes as she turned around to look at him. His golden eyes pierced through her own as he leaned down to kiss the tip of her nose. His smirk hid nothing but sarcasm and jokes just waiting to come out of their locked box.

"O-oh...I-I knew that," Namine whispered, blushing madly as she pried his fingers off her. Kairi leaned in the doorway, her frame taking little of the space. She coughed loudly to make her prescence known. "Oh dear god, have I interupted something?" She giggled like a little kid. Namine blushed even harder, turning tail and practically running to the bedroom. Vanitas laughed, wagging his fingers at Kairi as he followed his girlfriend to the bedroom.

She was looking through her drawers furiously, searching for the bikini Kairi had bought her last spring. Much to her surprise, the pink and white suit still fit, even though Namine had filled out her form a little more and grown three inches taller. Vanitas snickered from the doorway, sending shivers down Namine's spine. Soon, she felt his arm coiling around her waist. "So what are you despertaely searching for, my little pet?" he said quietly, placing a cold hand on her own, lost in the dresser. Namine froze.

"I, uh..me, Kairi, V-Vent--I mean, V-Ven are going to the beach with some friends. Do you...wanna go?" Namine asked, turning slowly to meet eyes with him. Vanitas was in her face, meeting her frightened stare with liquid gold in his expression. "Oh? Is that so? Sure, I'll tag along." For a second, she heard the screaming menace in his usually silky voice. Something Namine hated to hear. The coming of a storm, located by the darkening pupils in his eyes. But the storm subsided for a second, allowing Namine's heart ti beat up again.

"Heh. You'd look cute in a bikini!" Vanitas winked. "Check the bottom drawer." With that, he bent down, pulled his own swimming shorts from the bottom drawer and dropped his pants. Namine turned swiftly, grabbing her swim suit and nervously fumbling with the ties and strings. She heard a throaty chuckle from Vanitas. A tiny smile surfaced upon her face. Maybe...he won't do anything today.

Gram

Banned
Awards
>.> i wanna kick vanitas' ass for some reason...
nice job~

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Namine! Don't fall for his tricks! He may seem nice now but later he won't be! XD love each chapter so far. This one makes me want to shout at her and warn her from him now! I look forward to more!

Mushu

Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe I'm imagining it, but I get the feeling this Vanitas is shameless :/ Oh yeah, not bad for your second time :D

Yeah, he is quite shameless X)
>.> i wanna kick vanitas' ass for some reason...
nice job~

But I love Vanitas...very much.
Namine! Don't fall for his tricks! He may seem nice now but later he won't be! XD love each chapter so far. This one makes me want to shout at her and warn her from him now! I look forward to more!

Uh-uh! No helping her out nao ;)

Mushu

Website
www.youtube.com
Chapter Two

(I apologize for the double post)

Vanitas decided to drive him and Namine to the beach, where they'd meet up with Kairi and the rest. "It'd be a complete waste of time to just come back here, drop you off, all that shit. Besides," he had explained to the red-head, squeezing Namine extra tight for emphasis," I want some alone time with my shorty." On the outside, Namine just blushed and smiled. Yet beside her heart, the growing feeling of anxiety shivered down her spine, spreading barely noticable goosebumps down her skin. Vanitas didn't seem to notice, or didn't say anything at all to show that he did.

The couple walked outside, Namine jumping up in the truck so Vanitas could lock the front door. He slid beside her in several seconds, grinning. His liquid eyes were a different story, unfortunately. Oh, no. Please...please, don't do anything! Namine's heart was beating hard, making her skin grow hot with the harsh beating of her heart. The truck roared to life, Vanitas set into reverse. He glanced back, checking for any other incoming cars, then slammed down on the pedal, sending them speeding backwards and coming to a screeching brake. Namine slammed forward. "Sorry bout that. Forgot to warn you bout that. The pedals aren't working really well," he smiled apologetically. But the blond saw it differently.

The lion, smiling with all sharp teeth bared at the small lamb, ready to pounce, but never getting up from it's lying position. She was scared, all right, he had done his job she knew. So why couldn't he lay off? Was he mad since she didn't tell him before hand they were going swimming? It wasn't fair! "Did you know you were going?" Vanitas started, clearing his throat.

"N-no."

"Could you not stammer? Goddamn, I hear it every freakin' day I come home!" He gripped the steering wheel tight. Namine shrank back into the cushions, closing her eyes, biting back her tears and the words she wanted to let loose. I can't help it. I can't...I'm socially awkward, Vani...Why can't you understand? But she wouldn't. Otherwise, "punishment" would get a lot worse later on. "I...I can't...."

"What? Can't stop stuttering?" They came to a stop light. Vanitas turned to her, focusing on her frightened face. "You want me to stop it for good? Cuz I will, you know I will Namine." I know. Vanitas didn't joke, not now anyways. Namine knew he would, but he'd feel bad. Then he wouldn't do it anymore. The car was silent along the ride to Balamb. They made one gas stop and did a bathroom break in the second hour, then they went along the road, Vanitas humming a japanese tune. Namine sketched slowly in her notepad, keeping her face hidden in the tangled golden locks.

He wouldn't do it anymore...will he?

__

Balamb Beach was a private beach owned by the Almasy family. Seifer Almasy, the blond-head that still after five years lusted after Namine, had invited a bunch of people, many Juniors like he and Namine and Ventus, as well as some graduated Seniors to accompany Kairi and Vanitas, like Aqua Sherman and Terra Dean. Seifer Almasy was a cocky little prick, and Vanitas did not like him. Namine had not known that he'd be there, nor did she remember that Seifer's family owned the beach. Kairi met up with them when they parked the car. "Yes! They're here!" Kairi hugged them tightly. Vanitas simply locked his fingers with Namine's. Despite the sweltering weather, his hands felt ice cold against her skin.

"Let's go. I wanna swim," he smiled, tugging her not too hard, but enough to push them both forward. Namine felt a flutter of excitement. He wasn't going to stay mad! She sighed happily and wrapped her arm around his waist instead, glueing herself to him. The rest of the group had arrived already, with the exception of the Lanaza siblings: Xion and Larxene, both already graduated Seniors. Seifer Almasy waved to the couple, flashing an extra bright smile at Namine, who shrugged in embarassment. She felt Vanitas flicker his eyes at her and she met his glance. A warning. She already knew.

"Heeeey, you guys made it! Sup Vanitas, Namine," Seifer strutted over, showing off the tanned body of his summer days, cleary showing off to the clinging blond. "Sup Seifer. My did you gain a couple pounds? I think I see some on those arms. Better do somethin bout em."

Seifer narrowed his eyes. "Yeah? I think your cock grew a little shorter." Vanitas chuckled. "Jealous since it's still bigger?" Namine blushed harder.

The two went at it for a while. But the whole time, Namine counted the beatings she'd get later, the new bruises forming.

Dear god.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It's fine! XD on the other hand.. NO! You poor, poor girl! Namine run! Do something! Don't let him treat you this way! I wish I was there to-to kick Vanitas in the shins right now! >.< what a bastard! To think I even liked Vanitas! Awesome chapter Mushu XD I felt myself tensing with Namine in the car. I look forward to more yet I'm scared for Namine to be alone with Vanitas now. Just hearing the word punishment, gives me chills.

Gram

Banned
Awards
it was good yet....oh so very wrong >:O she needs to run that truck thru his house! (and on him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back