• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, have we any news on any more VA confirmation or further development in the localization?

None so far. We are hoping Jesse McCartney will reply to some people on Twitter whether he is done or not bu the chances of that are slim

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
it has to be McCartney tht voices Ven after all Ven and Roxas sound the same dont they

Yep, and he posted on twitter a few months ago that he was starting work on a new kh game, no doubt as Ven seeing as he only voiced one person in all the games and that was Roxas and he came back for Days, and since Ven and Roxas look alike, well it is extremely likely he is voicing Ven

αsiя

space coke
it has to be McCartney tht voices Ven after all Ven and Roxas sound the same dont they

McCartney confirmed that he was doing another KH game
jesase.jpg

αsiя

space coke
Thats a terrible idea. We don't want to annoy the hell out of them

Yea when I saw the vid when KH fans approach him
He looks weirded out by it
I think two people is enough
If he doesnt answer then that's too bad we'll have to be patient

αsiя

space coke
haha i know i'm not some creepy stalker >.> its im getting inpatient for the release dat! i wouldn't mind waitin till may lets say but i at LEAST want to know!

You do know the more you think about it then the slower it would be

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Yeah I was patient for the Japanese release, so it came pretty quickly, but I thought that they would announce a NA release right away...still no announcment. Now I'm anxious. If I know when the game is coming it will be easier for me to just sit and wait for it to come.

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
Yeah I was patient for the Japanese release, so it came pretty quickly, but I thought that they would announce a NA release right away...still no announcment. Now I'm anxious. If I know when the game is coming it will be easier for me to just sit and wait for it to come.

exactly! i wonder y there hidin the date or sumethin...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah I was patient for the Japanese release, so it came pretty quickly, but I thought that they would announce a NA release right away...still no announcment.

Were you expecting that immediate release date because of days? That was only cause E3 was on the week after it was released in Japan

S

stpats8806

Because no one else has said this yet and I'm feeling super corny, the game will come out based on the previous title and the release dates will span 358 Days over 2 regions, hence it gets released in NA on Sunday, Jan 2,2011 (358 days after its release in JP). ^_^

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Because no one else has said this yet and I'm feeling super corny, the game will come out based on the previous title and the release dates will span 358 Days over 2 regions, hence it gets released in NA on Sunday, Jan 2,2011 (358 days after its release in JP). ^_^

facepalm seriously? you would seriously say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back