• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady-Lee

Awards
Hopefully we'll have the game by the end of april, however in the case of the psp-go i just do not see the point in paying $250 for a portable, whereas with an extra 50 bucks you can just get a PS3. But thats just my opinion abadcharacter

LuxordKing

seems reasonable...*looks over at psp-3000* but what do I care? If I get the game I'm happy...if you don't I'm sorry, but still happy!shamisen

I lol'ed at this ha... See now if it doesn't come out on PSPgo then ill trade in my go for a PSP-3000 then buy a good memory stick or whateva. I just hope that wont be the case.

Hopefully we'll have the game by the end of april, however in the case of the psp-go i just do not see the point in paying $250 for a portable, whereas with an extra 50 bucks you can just get a PS3. But thats just my opinion abadcharacter

I understand your point and I respect your opinion. Basically I was just trying to get across that I liked the platform because its just fits my style

ventus12

Yea I remember my 8 year old self being blown away when I saw this

lol i wasnt hyped at all for kh until kh2 came out that gave me shivers i didnt even play kh1 until i beat kh2 now i see my mistake lol but i luved kh2 not matter what anyone says:36:

ventus12

I don't understand why people hate the PSPgo so much I own one and I love it sure its more expensive but thats not a reason to hate it.

Its very durable doesn't break as everyone claims it does.

For me its a great piece of equipment. I love it.

I had a PSP - 1000 and traded it in for a DS a long time ago now I came back to PSP just for this game.

Yes with rumors going around about PSPgo not getting it in America well America has a contract with Sony and so does the English Disney District where as the Japanese Disney District does not have that contract with Sony.

IMO I'm pretty sure that we will see Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep on the PSPgo

Saying it fails is pointless and not a valid reason. Don't knock it unless you own one. If you don't then you have no say in the matter.

Not being mean here just saying be nice to Sony. They tried to fit to people's liking's my liking is i prefer the digital download with handheld systems Physical discs are a hassel. Now with a PS3 game or whatever I need that physical disc just because... well... I want it.

how is the go more expensive? it costs $250 thats as much a regulAr psp cost when it first came out and i think that price is the same unless you get a bundle for $200

LuxordKing

how is the go more expensive? it costs $250 thats as much a regulAr psp cost when it first came out and i think that price is the same unless you get a bundle for $200

See my point exactly see now everyone complains its more expensive then a PSP - 3000

OK

1. What new game system doesn't come out at 200+ dollars before it starts to price drop.

PS3 was $600 now $299 thats howall systems have been when i bought my PSP 1000 I got it for christmas actually but that was around $300+ because I got a huge bundle.

2. PSPgo has a 16gb internal memory then you can buy a separate memory stick to add on for more memory thus a significant price increase.
3. NEW SYSTEM so going to be expensive.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Do they usually reveal the date near the release? or are they like the japanese?

In my memory, the date is usually announced at big events. However, if it were released in the spring, I'd imagine they'd announce the date a few weeks in advance via the website.

archiearcher

May I ask how this<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cZmD_KKnVv8&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cZmD_KKnVv8&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>
Relates to the pspgo?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wait the psp and the psp go are different systems? I'm so confused!arabslol

they are basically the same but the GO doesn't play games with UMD, you have to buy and download them online.

gwklam

hey hey hey....the topic is about when its going to release in NA, not talking about whether or not it will ever land to the pspGO.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
hey hey hey....the topic is about when its going to release in NA, not talking about whether or not it will ever land to the pspGO.

well, technically, we are kinda debating whether or not it will be released on the GO in NA. so....

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com

lol this is my forum i originally wanted to know the date for NA release and if it will be available for psp GO, well while all these people are posting negative comments about the Go and sayin all OPINIONS are false, i'm just trying to find out the truth not thier negative opinions....
facepalm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back