• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

N3DS Conference KH3D Analysis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobjam

Awards
wouldnt be surprise if square made it like that just to tease us. like here a clip of kh3d but we are gonna make it blurry just to tease you T_T *shake fist at square*

I think the soundtrack for me is one of the most exciting things about this game. BBS' Soundtrack was just so awesome, really hoping its a step up. Hopefully (but probably not) there will be more samples of the ost in the upcoming trailers.

Bobby Craft

After close examination, it seems that we can verify Donald and Goofy as the two party members aiding Sora in battle
Can someone explain to me how this conclusion was drawn? I saw no Donald or Goofy in the game play and those images are way too hard to see.

Bobjam

Awards
Maybe Donald and Goofy have different outfits on as well as Sora making their battle profile pictures seemingly more obscured

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I still think they are just placeholders. It is Donald and Goofy if you look well enough. Just, staring at it for too long makes it look like other things as well because of how the colors are muddy.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
I like my idea better: (for the party members)
(quote from "Another characters?..." thread)

Australian Riku said:
I reckon the party members are Riku's enemy (could relate to MoM) and the enemies for Sora are Riku's party members. The first time i saw the footage i knew it wasn't donald and goofy(refer to discussion topic). Perhaps Riku's jealousy manifests into a new type of enemy (kind of like how Vanitas' rage/pain turned into unversed) and Sora's lack of trust(in Riku) turns into a type of enemy.

So Riku's party members are his manifested jealousy and Sora's party members are his manifested trust issues, and in order to get rid of these bad feelings toward each other, for the mark of mastery these creatures face each other, where Riku's allies are Sora's enemy and Sora's allies are Riku's enemy.

We will find out in a few days i guess :p

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Now that I'm at home, I'm noticing that the health bars look familiar/different. At first, I thought they were reusing the KH 1 model because of Sora's sprite but then I noticed Donald and Goofy's bars. They're circular similar to post KHII entries.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
It looks like the symbol on the party member's stomach (panda dude), is possibly one of these (more likely the white one).
new_kh_symbol_2_by_hikarixkurayami-d37htzf.jpg
new_kh_symbol_1_by_hikarixkurayami-d37ht0c.jpg

unled2fmq.jpg

say.... that's a nice find!

Ronldbx6

Wow Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance footage is actually here! Don't know what to think of it just yet though. I wasn't anything expecting new until Sept. 15-18. They must've started early.

micbeasty

Wow Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance footage is actually here! Don't know what to think of it just yet though. I wasn't anything expecting new until Sept. 15-18. They must've started early.
It's already the 15th in Japan...time zones xD

noheartx

i agree with everyone who mentioned TWEWY. It would really make sense for them to do something like that. Although idk how i feel about it. Also, I am pumped for the OST too. Yoko is great, so i think it'll be awesome as usual.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
lol 30 secoonds of footage and everyone and theri mother goin all csi on the clip

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
lol 30 secoonds of footage and everyone and theri mother goin all csi on the clip

30 seconds is way more than enough to pick something apart. A lot of things happen in 30 seconds. Anybody able to analyze and evaluate can make an infinite amount of ideas from what we got. :| I would hope that most of the members on this site are capable of that.

micbeasty

Well it seems that the blue panda possible new enemy is a regular enemy for the game, considering two appeared and their HP seemed about the same as a large body heartless or a bruiser unversed. So we're looking at a possible "heavier" enemy that is featured in KH I believe.

noheartx

I like my idea better: (for the party members)
(quote from "Another characters?..." thread)

I reckon the party members are Riku's enemy (could relate to MoM) and the enemies for Sora are Riku's party members. The first time i saw the footage i knew it wasn't donald and goofy(refer to discussion topic). Perhaps Riku's jealousy manifests into a new type of enemy (kind of like how Vanitas' rage/pain turned into unversed) and Sora's lack of trust(in Riku) turns into a type of enemy.

So Riku's party members are his manifested jealousy and Sora's party members are his manifested trust issues, and in order to get rid of these bad feelings toward each other, for the mark of mastery these creatures face each other, where Riku's allies are Sora's enemy and Sora's allies are Riku's enemy.

We will find out in a few days i guess :p

this is...creative, and i like it, but i dont think an enemy can just manifest from something like that. Like...well i cant explain it, but the only way i can actually see this happening is if the MoME is in a different world. Like a dream world that yen Sid conjures up or some shit like that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So I just watched the very end of the clip and it could be my eyes playing tricks, but when Sora is engulfed in light the last time and he starts to glide, it seems like something changed and "Donald"-blur's pink bar looks like it starts going down. but idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back