• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

N3DS Conference KH3D Analysis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsTrinity

It's not Valor because Goofy's gauge wouldn't be on the screen.

Getting so stoked again. Can't wait for the trailers and suchery.

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Traverse Town 4Th District.
I like it.:D
There were so many buildings in TT it definitely deserves to be explored more.

snow_flake40

Awards
Huh. It does look like the Drop gauge has migrated to under the party members. But you never see Donald and Goofy in the trailer. Maybe to activate it you have to sacrifice your party members for the moment, causing the gauge to migrate under their icons? Or are they in the trailer and I just can't see them?

I keep rewatching this staring at the bottom screen, trying to resist craning my neck to get rid of the glare. The icon does look like Riku, though. I concur with previous folks in saying that you control the top screen but it'll change unexpectedly and bring the bottom screen to the top...

Ugh, I have to go to school now! >:[ Will continue hypothesisng once I get home.

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
Just to answer your question, I used Snipping Tool to get it from Youtube then upload it to imageshack. :D I am really excited for real footage/gameplay to come out and new trailer? Damn, my weekend is gonna be awesome :)

Excuse me? Video? How come I didn't know, there was a video around?! xD

UltimaJackpot

130911-kh3d-sora-gameplay-01.png

130911-kh3d-sora-gameplay-02.png

130911-kh3d-sora-gameplay-05.png

130911-kh3d-sora-gameplay-03.png

img.php
img.php

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
What is that ugly looking thing?

Dunno, but look at it's belly. It has one of the new symbols it looks like.
Whatever it is...it's fat and grumpy! Looks like a dog mixed with a sheep thing or something...

I'm highly intrigued now. This game looks...impressive...to say the least. Creepy fat new enemy+Sora's new hybrid clothing+gameplay = hyped Z3N. :D I'm excited! I may just cave and buy a 3DS so I can play this...or steal a friend's. c:

Walkway

A thought occurs. Maybe those aren't party members at all. Maybe they're...some sort of helpful ally that you summon using the drop gauge? It'd explain why it's under the party members, and how the bear looks kinda like that second "party member".

And Sora's allies use one new symbol, and Riku's use the other?

Hmm~

Neptun

considering that monster's eyes, I'm going to assume that it is an absolutely new enemy. The eyes of heartless are yellow and nobodies have no eyes at all/normal human eyes.
If anything it resembles an unversed, but its red eyes are simply circles and not any of those emotional expressions seen with the other unversed.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Am I the only one who noticed that bear ting the first time I watched the video? Couldn't see quite what it looked like though, just some big round blue-ish thing.
also if you look at 5:38, that looks like a heartless head with the yellow eyes but it looks more like some sort of statue or building then a living creature. hm...
I also think that the white thing to the left of the "heartless statue" could symbolize a nobody and there's a similar "statue" outside of the town to the left by the roof.
Is traverse town falling to the darkness? when I think about isn't treverse town like the fallen worlds bodies collected into one "nobody world". nah, forgett that last part

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
I think Donald and Goofy will not be present in this game,it's going to be between Riku and Sora only.Having company would make the test unfair,don't you think?

Unless Nomura has mentioned it then idk.

LucasDraleau

If you look closely, you can see that the "enemy" may not be an enemy at all; It looks identical to the second party member right above Sora.

Awards

If you look closely, you can see that the "enemy" may not be an enemy at all; It looks identical to the second party member right above Sora.

Holy, ship, he's right! And what I previously thought to be the bottom of Goofy's face is a pink bar, and to the side is some sort of icon (on both of them) that I previously thought to be Goofy's nose.

The character looks like some kind of panda, or something. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back